Does h2o zone have waterside on fos?

My 4 year old has been watching the few minute promo video for FOS on RCCL's website. I had previously told him there isn't a waterslide on FOS (as I had read that on here), but he can see what appears to be a kid's slide (yellow) during the video. Is that a slide? Or something else? He would greatly appreciate your help :) thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no slide on FOS. There is the H2O area, which has the lazy river, hot tub, pool and water cannon area. The water cannon area has water up to about the ankles so it's not deep. The lazy river is small, but the current keeps the kids moving around it in a circle.

There are a number of colorful figurines in the area that you can see in the previous picture posted.

There is no slide on FOS. There is the H2O area, which has the lazy river, hot tub, pool and water cannon area. The water cannon area has water up to about the ankles so it's not deep. The lazy river is small, but the current keeps the kids moving around it in a circle.

There are a number of colorful figurines in the area that you can see in the previous picture posted.

Perfect description. No slide, but lots of fun!!