Have the new Oasis deck plans been pulled

Just trying to look at the new deck plans on Oasis and it is now showing me the old ones. Same iPad I used yesterday.

What's going on. Did they make yet another mistake and release them before the press conference?

Yes, I only see the old ones too. Even the new PDF versions are gone. I should have saved them while I had the chance.

As long as you change the date range, the new ones showed up for my cruise. (November 2015) My guess is the new suites will not be available until after 06-Jun-2015??? Who knows???? ( I'm an IT guy, so I need to stick up for them! LOL)

Edited by dtbri

As long as you change the date range, the new ones showed up for my cruise. (November 2015)

When I first went on I could see the new plans for decks 3,4 and 5 with the November dates but I just checked again and I can't even see that. Perhaps your computer is pulling cached information.

As long as you change the date range, the new ones showed up for my cruise. (November 2015) My guess is the new suites will not be available until after 06-Jun-2015??? Who knows???? ( I'm an IT guy, so I need to stick up for them! LOL)

That did not work for me, at least for the deck 11, 12, and 14 plans.

Wonder which of the IT geniuses is in deep doo doo this week.
Could be the marketing geeks released the plans to the IT folks prematurely.

If someone in management made them pull the new plans, I wonder if they realize that they're already all over the internet and easily viewed by anyone who knows how to do a google search? (PDF's provided to download in at least one thread here on CC!)

I'm on the RCI site right now. For the date range November 1, 2014-May 30, 2015, all the new deck plans are visible. Right now I'm looking at Deck 11, and it shows Wonderland/Concierge Club sharing space, and the new Grand Suites. I also looked at 17, and it shows the new Royal Suites, Coastal Kitchen, and the Suite Lounge.

*Deck 12 seems to be the old deck plan...all the rest are new. I wonder if that's because they're taking out the RS and the PS, and the new configuration is going to look different than they first thought.

Edited by Cindy

I'm on the RCI site right now. For the date range November 1, 2014-May 30, 2015, all the new deck plans are visible. Right now I'm looking at Deck 11, and it shows Wonderland/Concierge Club sharing space, and the new Grand Suites. I also looked at 17, and it shows the new Royal Suites, Coastal Kitchen, and the Suite Lounge.

*Deck 12 seems to be the old deck plan...all the rest are new. I wonder if that's because they're taking out the RS and the PS, and the new configuration is going to look different than they first thought.

Try clearing your cached data and see what happens.

Graham

Your the best, for thinking ahead.

Glad you posted the changes.................so

When they post again on RCI we can have a three way comparison of what else changed.

Thanks

Sea Ya

And I have got an app where I can overlay the NEW, with the maybe even NEWER ones.

Will be interesting to see if there are any major significant alterations to the 1st attempt.

CC did a good marketing job for RC of informing all;)

Maybe the leak was intentional:eek:

GO IT!!!

Edited by PompeySailor