More dining, more savings!

The OBC of 20% (3 restaurants ) to 30% (5 restaurants) will be added to your seapass account to reduce your seapass account owing.

If you book your restaurants on board then it old in effect reduce the cost of the restaurants. Of you booked on line ahead of time then the OBC is applied and can be used any way you want.

The OBC of 20% (3 restaurants ) to 30% (5 restaurants) will be added to your seapass account to reduce your seapass account owing.

If you book your restaurants on board then it old in effect reduce the cost of the restaurants. Of you booked on line ahead of time then the OBC is applied and can be used any way you want.

Must be something new, because a couple of weeks ago on the Vision, they just deducted the 30% from the bill.

Must be something new, because a couple of weeks ago on the Vision, they just deducted the 30% from the bill.

If you read what Ken said, he says if booked before the cruise you get as OBC as already paid in full. If you book onboard then you get off the bill as oBC but basically just reduces the bill.

I am confused why you are asking though what you get when you are now saying you got obc/discount a couple of weeks back. Nothing's changed:confused::confused::confused:

Edited by Spurschick

If you read what Ken said, he says if booked before the cruise you get as OBC as already paid in full. If you book onboard then you get off the bill as oBC but basically just reduces the bill.

I am confused why you are asking though what you get when you are now saying you got obc/discount a couple of weeks back. Nothing's changed:confused::confused::confused:

Because i didn't get any OBC, but instant discount, so I thought that they changed it from instant discount to OBC, so you can use it back on the ship!

Because i didn't get any OBC, but instant discount, so I thought that they changed it from instant discount to OBC, so you can use it back on the ship!

Got it!!!

To me discount or oBC same difference as room bill still the same. If you like obc worth bookng in advance. If not worried just have off room bill.

Enjoy your upcoming cruises