FTTF- disembark

AEPi71

Self assist is available to anyone. However with FTTF, you are placed after the Diamond/Platinum Self Assist and before the general public. You are also usually segregated with Diamond/Platinum.

Depending on what parts of NJ and traffic, if the ship docks by 9am you should be off by 10.

We had FTTF in Baltimore a couple weeks ago. We didn't get off until nearly 11:30. Then one of our suitcases went missing in the luggage claim and after walking around the terminal for 30 minutes searching all the other zones, it magically appeared in zone 1. I think someone mistakenly took it and realized (thankfully!) before they left and returned it). We did the park and cruise from Best Western so we had to wait a little bit for the shuttle and then to load and uload and relaod the car. I had to drop my husband off in New Jersey near Philadelphia and it was 3 o' clock before we got there after hitting traffic and construction.

How early is the early disembarkation for FTTF in Baltimore? Someone travelling in our party needs to be in North Jersey the day we get back by 4pm.

I have sailed out of Baltimore 4 times. If you sail in the winter, the ship is usually a little late, so they sometimes do not start getting off the ship until 10:30 or so... if you sail other then winter months, the ship is usually on time 9am, so they start letting people off by 10am, sometimes a little earlier. If you so self assist with FTTF then you should be off somewhere around 10 and in the car by 10:30am most of the time.. If you don't do self assist, then you might be cutting it close to get back to north jersey by 4pm.

If the ship gets back on schedule, FTTF self-assist gets offs at 9am and checked bags get off at 10am. Last week, passengers got off the ship 15 minutes earlier than scheduled.

Edited by Artemus