Guarantee Cabin results

doconner

Breeze 2/28/15

OV guarantee

No assignment yet, 45 days out still - booked 12/6

Date: 2/28/2015

Ship: Breeze

Class of Guarantee: Oceanview

Cabin Assigned: Deck 1 6L (Deluxe Oceanview)

Date Assigned: TODAY! 30 days before cruising, 54 days after booking

Overall, pretty happy! Slight upgrade and a couch!

Date: 2/28/2015

Ship: Breeze

Class of Guarantee: Oceanview

Cabin Assigned: Deck 1 6L (Deluxe Oceanview)

Date Assigned: TODAY! 30 days before cruising, 54 days after booking

Overall, pretty happy! Slight upgrade and a couch!

I'm glad I noticed your post today :) I'm on the same cruise and got the same upgrade to the same deck - woohooo!! I booked it during the Halloween sale.

Booked 2 OV Guarantee Staterooms (10/30/14 sale & 11/18/14 sale)

Received Assignment Today (23 Days Out)

Cat 6C, Upper Deck, Aft next door to each other.

Stayed in the same rooms on our last Inspiration cruise (we selected the rooms on that cruise and paid twice the price)

We opted for a guarantee balcony on the Valor last year. Our cabin assignment was made 2-3 days after upgrading to the balcony guarantee. We had a category 8B and were assigned 6431. We were very happy with the location. It is considered "midship" but was really more aft and was very convenient to the elevators and MDR.

We booked guarantee interior on magic for 2/28 sailing last week.. received room assignment on Vista deck 4G I think it is...was VERY pleased!!! But due to reduced pricing we upgraded to deluxe Oceanview for only $100 more with vifp sale... location isn't as ideal but the view and the extra space will be wonderful with a family of 4!! :-)

I'm so impatient, checking every day for our cabin assignment even though it doesn't really matter to me! lol 11 days out for Fascination (and I see people cruising 2 weeks AFTER us have their assignment) and still nothing.Booked oceanview guarantee mid January.

I'm so impatient, checking every day for our cabin assignment even though it doesn't really matter to me! lol 11 days out for Fascination (and I see people cruising 2 weeks AFTER us have their assignment) and still nothing.Booked oceanview guarantee mid January.

:eek: Oh goodness. I'm sending you strength. I'd be going INSANE! Hoping you get your assignment very soon!!

Booked a Balcony Guarantee during the 24 Hour Sale on October 31st on the Glory with with a 2/28 departure date. Got my assignment today, 24 days from sailing. Got a cabin on the Starboard side towards the Aft of the ship on the Empress deck. Cabins above and below. Got a great deal and a great location. We are happy cruisers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Date: 3/24/14

Sail Date: 3/31/14

Ship: Ecstasy

Booked: OV GTY

Cabin Assigned: M157 - 6C

Date Assigned: 3/26/14

----------------------------

Booked Date: 4/10/14

Sail Date: 4/17/14

Ship: Sunshine

Booked: Inside GTY

Cabin Assigned - 8175 -4G?

Date Assigned: 4/13/14

------------------------

Booked Date: 8/16/14

Sail Date: 4/19/15

Ship: Liberty

Booked: OV GTY - switched from inside 9256 on 1/19/15

Cabin Assigned - Not Yet

Date Assigned: Not Yet

Edited by Rockstarmami

I'm DYING. 5 days from now I'll be in the middle of the ocean, but still no room assignment. I 100% understand that I signed up for this, and I maintain that it would not be worth an extra $200 to know my room number, but geez I'm too type A for this. I'm checking 5 times a day now LOL

I'm DYING. 5 days from now I'll be in the middle of the ocean, but still no room assignment. I 100% understand that I signed up for this, and I maintain that it would not be worth an extra $200 to know my room number, but geez I'm too type A for this. I'm checking 5 times a day now LOL

I would be crazy too, LOL. You are looking in the right place, right? Btw, we will be on the Fascination Feb. 28.

I would be crazy too, LOL. You are looking in the right place, right? Btw, we will be on the Fascination Feb. 28.

I look in a couple places just in case lol. I'm going to my cruise and then the details like, under cabin it says "to be assigned" and then about once a day I go like I'm printing my luggage tags just to be sure, and it says TBA on those too. I don't have to print my luggage tags till Friday, but if I had my room assignment they would've been printed a month ago! I've already got all my luggage sitting out filling up here and there :) my husband makes fun of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look in a couple places just in case lol. I'm going to my cruise and then the details like, under cabin it says "to be assigned" and then about once a day I go like I'm printing my luggage tags just to be sure, and it says TBA on those too. I don't have to print my luggage tags till Friday, but if I had my room assignment they would've been printed a month ago! I've already got all my luggage sitting out filling up here and there :) my husband makes fun of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh shoot! It sounds like you are doing it right, LOL. I would be the SAME as you, seriously. Please keep us posted.

FINALLY!!!!

Sail date: 2/14/15

Book date: mid January, I don't remember exactly, about a month out

Assigned date: 2/12/15--- 2 days before sailing!

Booked: OV gty

Assigned: Upper (6) cat. 6c aft

I'm happy... looks like a pretty decent location, near the stairs, but with a floor inbetween us and the dining room.