Tell me about this "unlimited ice cream machine"

MaiTaiMary

I find that an ice cream cone is a great appetizer while checking out the buffet, deciding what I want for lunch. Then another one after lunch. Then, mid-afternoon when I accidentally walk through the buffet area. And, then after the evening shows. Heck, I can't think of any time not to stop by for a quick ice cream fix. Yes, I do enjoy the ice cream on a cruise!!!

When you accidentally walk through...LOL

You can also get a banana split in the MDR (it is on the children's menu, available for adults too.). Yum!

And it is oh so good. I am thinking a warm chocolate melting cake spooned over the top for this next cruise. Might be too rich, but I'm willing to give it a try.

I've been on 18 Carnival Cruises and another 10 or so cruises on other cruise lines that also have ice cream dispensers and yet I have never seen what you describe.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Make sure you look for it next time!! We've done 15 cruises - and haven't missed one yet ;)

NCL has them too - but they aren't operational 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh the Carnival Ice Cream!!! I so love it. Especially when getting back on the ship after a long hot day in the islands. Also right before bed. Oh it's so yummy!!! I do also wish there was a small toppings bar. Even just chocolate sauce?

I love the ice cream machines, try to limit myself to two a day. I have never seen anyone put their mouth on the nozzles, would say something to them if I did. I have seen toppings put out on some ships in the afternoons.

Make sure you look for it next time!! We've done 15 cruises - and haven't missed one yet ;)

NCL has them too - but they aren't operational 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LOL!!! How unobservant would I have to be not to find the ice cream machine after a 109 days at sea with Carnival!!! Although admittedly I was unobservant enough not to notice my misquote. 😱

But on my first cruise with Kat in 2007, the Celebration had a sundae bar set up one afternoon...with chocolate and caramel sauce, cookies, candies, whipped cream and cherries...oh my! It was in the Fun Times, and it was YUMMY!! :p

I haven't seen it since.

Edited by cmecruise1962

LOL!!! How unobservant would I have to be not to find the ice cream machine after a 109 days at sea with Carnival!!! Although admittedly I was unobservant enough not to notice my misquote. 😱

LOL....figured that out too late to edit my post! 😊

Sent from my iPad using Forums