Michaels question

amscene1

So from what I'm collecting this is only for suite guests and zenith members only?

And April 2015 on the "50" craft beers will be only available to these listed above?

Also how do they know if your a member? Do they check cards at the door?

Please explain...

So from what I'm collecting this is only for suite guests and zenith members only?

And April 2015 on the "50" craft beers will be only available to these listed above?

Please explain...

Earlier this year Michael's Club became a private lounge for top Suite and Zenith level passengers. A thread search will lead you to many threads on this topic. Craft beers were moved to Cellar Masters on some ships.There is a Michael's Club Concierge who knows all of those who have access. Their Seapass Cards also indicate their status. Very closely monitored.

Edited by Orator

Please explain...

Craft beers have been moved to other locations on the ship, depending on which ship will indicate where the beers have been moved, though likely not 50 variations.

Michael's club, as of today is only available to upper level suites and Zenith Captains Club Menbers. Celebrity has not waited to until April to implement this part of the new suite class benefits.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Why is Michaels located in the middle of the ship if it's only for suite guests? Shouldn't it be located on the penthouse deck ? Makes no sense?

The ships were not built with this lounge. I was a generally under utilized space, that was converted to a suite lounge.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

The ships were not built with this lounge. I was a generally under utilized space, that was converted to a suite lounge.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Michael's Club is only midship on the S Class ships. Forward on M Class and Century. I think that the OP is only having some fun so I'm out of this thread.

I have only been a CC Member since 2011...

Since then there have been many incarnations to Micaels Club

Currently it is a space dedicated to high level Captain's Club Members / Suites Guests as a 24/7 with a Host / Concierge

For awhile it was a Sports Bar & Craft Beer Spot...that is no more. Celebrity is in the midst of rethinking / relocating that concept... And it looks like that it will be to what was Cellarmasters which is being revamped into a GastroBar concept.

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

At the moment all Michael's Club lounges are designated as a Muster Station. Due to regulations the door must be unlocked at all times. Apparently the plan is to provide a new Muster Station location, thereby allowing Michael's Club to be accessed with your provided sea pass card, assuming you are a Suite Guest, Zenith Member or VIP.

Not sure when this will take place across the fleet,

Why is Michaels located in the middle of the ship if it's only for suite guests? Shouldn't it be located on the penthouse deck ? Makes no sense?

Sky suites are scattered all over the ships, celebrity suites on M class are on each deck.

True the M class have all the royals and PH on one area on deck 6 aft (which also has a few Concierge cabins and sky suites mixed among them). The CS are on all decks, and sky suites on multiple decks and locations.

S class have the PH, Royals, and CS on 2 decks, and have SkySuites on multiple decks.

Reflection also has the Signature suites and reflection suite top deck forward. Also the AquaClass Suites that will become Sky suites when Suite perks roll out in April are all on deck 12.

Celebrity ships were not built with the idea of a ship within a ship concept for their suites as other lines have done.

" Why is Michaels located in the middle of the ship if it's only for suite guests? Shouldn't it be located on the penthouse deck ? Makes no sense?"

Perhaps your surprise at its location comes from not having sailed Celebrity. It would make no sense to put the Suite/Zenith lounge on the penthouse deck because the suites are scattered throughout the ship, and also because the Zenith members stay in all categories of staterooms.

Craft beers have been moved to other locations on the ship, depending on which ship will indicate where the beers have been moved, though likely not 50 variations.

Michael's club, as of today is only available to upper level suites and Zenith Captains Club Menbers. Celebrity has not waited to until April to implement this part of the new suite class benefits.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Does anyone have a list of where they have been moved on which ship? I'm booked on Silhouette next year and I would like to find a craft beer.

Tim

Does anyone have a list of where they have been moved on which ship? I'm booked on Silhouette next year and I would like to find a craft beer.

Tim

From reports they have been spread out differently on every ship, except the Equinox, which was the first to have the new GastroBar replace Cellar Masters.

Edited by wallie5446

Earlier this year Michael's Club became a private lounge for top Suite and Zenith level passengers. A thread search will lead you to many threads on this topic. Craft beers were moved to Cellar Masters on some ships.There is a Michael's Club Concierge who knows all of those who have access. Their Seapass Cards also indicate their status. Very closely monitored.

I expect it is easy to monitor since there is usually none in the lounge but the concierge. I went by a bunch of times and only a few times saw a couple of passengers in there.

The last time I saw Michaels Club being utilized much was years ago when it was a cigar lounge! All the later incarnations have been much less utilized.

We just left the Eclipse on Sunday and during the cruise did utilize Michael's Club most evenings prior to dinner. During our visits then there were usually from 6 to 20 people max and the concierge was good at pulling the groups together to socialize with each other. She also assisted us with dining reservations a few times and in keeping in touch with updates from home as two hurricanes struct there during our time on the ship and with that and sea days it was not easy getting news on our own.

I did notice on our first visit when we arrived and we introduced ourselves that she had a print out of names and photos which looked like those that popped up in using our sea pass when leaving the shop. She and the bartender then quickly became familiar with their regulars.

This was the first time we actually used the lounge as previously felt out of place when we went but Kim, Rosie and our fellow guests were very welcoming and this access was definitely a sweet perk for us on a very enjoyable cruise.

We just left the Eclipse on Sunday and during the cruise did utilize Michael's Club most evenings prior to dinner. During our visits then there were usually from 6 to 20 people max and the concierge was good at pulling the groups together to socialize with each other. She also assisted us with dining reservations a few times and in keeping in touch with updates from home as two hurricanes struct there during our time on the ship and with that and sea days it was not easy getting news on our own.

I did notice on our first visit when we arrived and we introduced ourselves that she had a print out of names and photos which looked like those that popped up in using our sea pass when leaving the shop. She and the bartender then quickly became familiar with their regulars.

This was the first time we actually used the lounge as previously felt out of place when we went but Kim, Rosie and our fellow guests were very welcoming and this access was definitely a sweet perk for us on a very enjoyable cruise.

We had the pleasure of having Kim as our Michaels concierge on infinity in April. It was a new job for her and she did wonderful. She made every one feel like family and even brought out quite people into our group of 10 to 14 every night. I still keep in touch with her as her adopted father now through Facebook. She made the cruise for us.

We had the pleasure of having Kim as our Michaels concierge on infinity in April. It was a new job for her and she did wonderful. She made every one feel like family and even brought out quite people into our group of 10 to 14 every night. I still keep in touch with her as her adopted father now through Facebook. She made the cruise for us.

It is nice when staff go the extra bit and become friends as well.:D