How to arrange sitting at same table

Patois

I have read somewhere that there is a way you can link two bookings on Princess to enable the two bookings to be seated at the same table for dinner in the MDR .

Can anyone help?

Thanks Bob

You can do it thru your cruise personaliser if you know the other peoples booking number. 😄

Or if you're using one your TA can fix it.

I have read somewhere that there is a way you can link two bookings on Princess to enable the two bookings to be seated at the same table for dinner in the MDR .

Can anyone help?

Thanks Bob

depends on the dining times you have, if you all have the same times as the others have said ring your TA but you would need both booking #

if one couple have early dinner and the other late you would have to see the Maitre D on the first day when you embark to see if you can have the same time and the same table

depends on the dining times you have, if you all have the same times as the others have said ring your TA but you would need both booking #

if one couple have early dinner and the other late you would have to see the Maitre D on the first day when you embark to see if you can have the same time and the same table

Yep the Maitre'D will sort it if at all possible. But if you want it to be just the 4 of you it may be best to sort it before leaving.

Yep the Maitre'D will sort it if at all possible. But if you want it to be just the 4 of you it may be best to sort it before leaving.

the OP didnt say what dining times they had, if they have the same time it should be ok but if different times it can get tricky but the Maitre D can sort it out

the OP didnt say what dining times they had, if they have the same time it should be ok but if different times it can get tricky but the Maitre D can sort it out

That's true, and I was assuming that they had the same time.

If not though normally one of the times would have space, maybe not a table for 4 but at a larger table.

Can anyone help?

Thanks Bob

Bob, You can phone your TA or phone up Princess if you booked through them and ask for a twig code. They will give you a three letter code that you can then give to your friends to take to their booking agent (Princess or TA it must be who they used to book with). The second group should be told you will be sitting with the Smith's (or whatever their last name is) this just makes sure that you are linked with the right people.

We've used the twig code method twice now without any problems. If you have any further questions I'd be happy to answer them if I can :)

Karryl

This is assuming that both parties have booked through Australia, which is probably the case. From our experience you can't do it if one has booked through an OS TA or OS Princess (if they are coming from overseas for example). In that case you would need to talk to the M'D.

Havent done it on princess but twice on royal Caribbean;

first time we were travelling with friends from SA but they booked a couple of weeks after us. While they were making their booking with RC they were put on hold and the booking agent phoned me to confirm it was ok by me for us to be seated together.

The 2nd time, friends surprised us by being on our Mediterranean cruise. They knew our details, tried to be put on our table but were told it couldn't be done until we were all boarded. Once they knocked on our door and we got over the shock, the men went down to the dining room to arrange them to be on our table.