Retailers selling Carnival gift cards?

scissorhappygrl

If anyone has access to a Scrip program for fundraising, they might have them on their list. Carnival cards were on our order form for Marching Band a few years ago.

I just looked up the Shop with Scrip web site, and yes they have Carnival Cards. It is 8% back to the school, church, etc.... For families that have their child in a private school that get a discount on their tuition, or the money goes towards their fundraising bond, that could be helpful.

I just looked up the Shop with Scrip web site, and yes they have Carnival Cards. It is 8% back to the school, church, etc.... For families that have their child in a private school that get a discount on their tuition, or the money goes towards their fundraising bond, that could be helpful.
This is a very interesting idea . I wonder if you can set up your own group to use this offer.

Their site states "This amazingly successful fundraising program works for any school, church,

team, club or other non-profit! "

My soft-ball team, many of whom cruise with Carnival, is certainly non-profit (and non-talent :D).

This is a very interesting idea . I wonder if you can set up your own group to use this offer.

Their site states "This amazingly successful fundraising program works for any school, church,

team, club or other non-profit! "

My soft-ball team, many of whom cruise with Carnival, is certainly non-profit (and non-talent :D).

The fine detail for the Shop with Scrip:To redeem, cruises must be booked directly through Carnival (1-800-794-6225). IMPORTANT: NOT redeemable for initial deposit, on-board purchases, airfare, taxes, government fees, or for group travel or payments related to group travel.

We have only done the scrip for paying part of the balance, you can't be booked with a travel agent/other booking company or Carnival will send them back.

If anyone has access to a Scrip program for fundraising, they might have them on their list. Carnival cards were on our order form for Marching Band a few years ago.

you want to be careful with this. The script program was not to be used for Onboard credit and only used for payment of a cruise.

I lost 200.00 of my money because i did not read the fine print. They were not good forever-- theydo expire and i had no cruises for the next year.

Im going to look in Lowes to see if they carry them. The ones on carnival web site want 7 bucks to ship - no thanks

The fine detail for the Shop with Scrip:To redeem, cruises must be booked directly through Carnival (1-800-794-6225). IMPORTANT: NOT redeemable for initial deposit, on-board purchases, airfare, taxes, government fees, or for group travel or payments related to group travel.

We have only done the scrip for paying part of the balance, you can't be booked with a travel agent/other booking company or Carnival will send them back.

Fair enough. Frankly , with Carnival's policy of not allowing TA's to discount fares ,

there has never been any reason to use them . Very different then with other cruise brands.

For RC, Celebrity or other CCL brands, why not use TA's to get extra perks.

you want to be careful with this. The script program was not to be used for Onboard credit and only used for payment of a cruise.

I lost 200.00 of my money because i did not read the fine print. They were not good forever-- theydo expire and i had no cruises for the next year.

Im going to look in Lowes to see if they carry them. The ones on carnival web site want 7 bucks to ship - no thanks

I was in Lowes, Walmart, Publix, and Home Depot today and was not able to find them here in Fort Myers.

I went by Kroger in North Augusta, SC today and bought 3.

BTW-just look for them. Don't bother asking Customer Service. I did and he said they didn't carry them and he had never seen them. However, I decided to look anyway.

I got one for each of my kids' Christmas Stocking (We are leaving Dec 27 to go on the Breeze) and one just to go ahead and pay my gratuities. No problem. Now, I have a dollar off gas for the roadtrip to Miami. Woohoo!

I found the Carnival gift cards at Frys food store in San Tan Valley, Az. The back of the card says it can be used on almost anything: towards the purchase of a Carnival cruise, activities/shore excursions, and redeemed onboard toward the Sail & Sign account for drinks, gifts, and fun.

Just to let you know - AARP also has Carnival gift cards for the same deal at Verizon. You use your AARP points to get 10% off the gift card.

Bought 2 $100 certificates from the AARP websight using the Rewards for Good Points, But I think they can only be used to pay for your booked cruise. I haven't received them yet, So I am not sure. Do you know if they can be used on board?

• 1 month later...

I've got a smaller car but I actually bought extra gas cans so I can get the full 35 gallons at a discount. Even with just double points (available year round) that is $35 saved for every $500 in cards, or 7% back which isn't too bad. I can only use about 2000/points a month though based on the household gas needs (unless it is the summer).

Great for Disney trips too as Kroger also sells those.

The best part is Kroger usually sells the variable value cards so you can buy big ones vs. a bunch of smaller ones.

Bought $2000 worth yesterday at Kroger. Made final payment for 3 rooms. Yeah for Kroger gas points! $1 off per gallon for at least 4 fill ups! I love that they are doing this. I think we will get a few hundred for our sign and sail cards also.