Princess's Caribbean Princess

happyspouses

We are thinking about taking the 5 Day Western Caribbean cruise aboard Princess's Caribbean Princess in late December 2014 and staying on Deck 14 (Riviera Deck) in either Cabins R234, R235,or R243. Are there any issues with any of these cabins? Any obstructed views? How is the overall condition of the Caribbean Princess?

We are thinking about taking the 5 Day Western Caribbean cruise aboard Princess's Caribbean Princess in late December 2014 and staying on Deck 14 (Riviera Deck) in either Cabins R234, R235,or R243. Are there any issues with any of these cabins? Any obstructed views? How is the overall condition of the Caribbean Princess?

I love the Caribbean Princess ....they just have a great crew / staff and like the ship overall. I think the Riviera deck cabins under the Lido deck cabins are ok. When you move back a bit further towards midship, you are under the pool deck and those cabins are ugly....unless you are a very heavy sleeper or cannot hear too well.

I was just on the Caribbean in August for 9 days (a 5 day followed by a 4 day) and had a wonderful time. While I have cruised on most of the other Princess ships, this was my first time on then Caribbean. I really enjoyed all aspects of the ship, and the service everywhere was excellent.

No obstructed views, cabins above and below so no deck noise, one flight up to the Lido deck, which is convenient, overall a nice choice. You could be upgraded, without prior notice. Watch the cruise personilizer every day or two for this.

We just sailed on the Caribbean Princess Oct 11-18th on what was supposed to be an Eastern Caribbean Cruise but due to hurricane became a Western.

I loved the ship, thought it was pretty and well maintained. Never seemed overly crowded. We were in stateroom A638 a balcony room and loved it.

We had anytime dining and enjoyed dinners in the Coral and Island Dining rooms, one night in the Horizon Buffet and then the best meal we had was at the Crown Grill.

I would book another cruise tomorrow if I could.

We were on the Caribbean Princess 9/20-29 (5+4 day combo) and it was great. We'd last been on her in 2004, during her inaugural season. One thing we could say for sure is that the railings were always being varnished. lol. The guy was visible the first day we arrived and kept going.

After being on the Royal Princess last year and then returning to the CB, the scale was smaller, but there was no problem getting acclimated.

Have fun. And, yes, I would re-book tomorrow if I had the chance.

Lynne

We are thinking about taking the 5 Day Western Caribbean cruise aboard Princess's Caribbean Princess in late December 2014 and staying on Deck 14 (Riviera Deck)

We sailed on her last April and had such a wonderful time we are sailing on her again this April. (Our 7th princess cruise). I will say that last year we booked a mini-suite on Dolphin and we were upgraded to a suite on Riviera right under the pool area. For our upcoming cruise, we again booked a mini suite on Dolphin and told them NO UPGRADE!! If you are a light sleeper the noise will bother you and the deck was very narrow and shaded. Our mini-suite is uncovered and sunny excatly how we like it! Anywhere you are though, you will have a lovely time, she's a marvelous ship!