Can you downgrade after final payment?

menkot

We booked two cabins. Long story short, only one cabin was available in the category we wanted so we booked another category. I think I would really prefer our first choice. That cabin is now available. Will they let us downgrade?

Thank you. Now to decide if I want to lose the money or keep the balcony. We were booking the family ocean view cabins. Something funny happened after one travel agent told me we couldn't book it with 4 people. The cabins showed as booked 30 seconds later with another travel agent, but one at a time came available a few days later. Something funny happened there I think.

Thank you. Now to decide if I want to lose the money or keep the balcony. We were booking the family ocean view cabins. Something funny happened after one travel agent told me we couldn't book it with 4 people. The cabins showed as booked 30 seconds later with another travel agent, but one at a time came available a few days later. Something funny happened there I think.

The FOV can become available to book regardless of number of people at a certain point when they haven't been booked...It's all a matter of timing...I have booked a FOV for 3 of my family members just prior to final payment..So nothing funny really happened...again timing.

they start off with a minimum occupancy, but at some point if they have not been booked, they release them for anyone. I actually know a couple who got a RFS with 3( 2 A one toddler) 2 weeks before Christmas! not sure exactly when the cut off is; I wanna say around Final Payment time.

It was already available for less than five. That is why I was booking it. They starting showing as booked after I tried to book them through her. Sorry I didn't explain that well. They opened back up a few days later again.