MS Westerdam Sail-Away-Nov. 1, 2014

aliaschief

BTW - loved your blog last winter! It was one of the things that got me through our lousy winter! :)

Thanks! It turned out I really enjoyed writing it and it seemed really strange not having an entry to write each day when I got home! I am going to do a blog for my winter crossing in January and also for the Sail-Away Gang's cruise in April.

Thanks! It turned out I really enjoyed writing it and it seemed really strange not having an entry to write each day when I got home! I am going to do a blog for my winter crossing in January and also for the Sail-Away Gang's cruise in April.

I always do a live thread on my cruises. I would be delighted if you would join in on the Sail a Way Gang's cruise:)

all roll call members are invited but few join in.

Your blogs are the best:)

Great! Please post a link before you sail. I'll be reading!:)

I always do a live thread on my cruises. I would be delighted if you would join in on the Sail a Way Gang's cruise:)

I tried that on the World Voyage and I had a few people post but not many. I will likely join you and post on the live thread.

Kazu - your recent blog was also fantastic. I was sad when your cruise ended - likely, not as sad as you were! ;) I really loved your pics and was glad you learned how to upload them after a bit. Shame about the camera - I kept waiting for it to turn up. :(

I tried that on the World Voyage and I had a few people post but not many. I will likely join you and post on the live thread.

awesome!!! it's ok if we don't agree all the time, the more opinions the better:)

Kazu - your recent blog was also fantastic. I was sad when your cruise ended - likely, not as sad as you were! ;) I really loved your pics and was glad you learned how to upload them after a bit. Shame about the camera - I kept waiting for it to turn up. :(

thank you so much. I plan to finish the port reviews but wanted to wait a few days out of respect when I heard that ASIWISH's uncle passed away on the med evac Very sad

Checking in from a rainy and chilly (45 degrees F) NYC. Wishing I had stayed onboard the Noordam for her TA!!

Marge

LOL...wishing I were on her, too (seem my signature). I had to cancel 4 days before we left for Barcelona. The tooth that was the "culprit" was extracted yesterday and the infection has gone. Better luck next time to me!

I agree! Thanks to your blog I now know how to upload pictures from my iPad to CC using Tapatalk. I find it really sad that somebody who could afford a nice cruise would stoop so low as to steal a camera.