anyone know what the current 4 and a half star hotel on priceline is?

searoses

I swear the holy grail would be easier to find then a hotel in fll on the beach with a nice pool next to the beach...have been reading here for HOURS over multiple days.....thanks for any help

There are lots of hotels on the beach. What date?? Are you specifically looking at a discount booking site? What's your budget?

The Atlantic is considered 4 1/2 star on Hotwire. Not sure if it's on PL's list. Check the hotel lists on betterbidding.com Make sure you look at a map for the beach hotels, as some can be pretty far north of the port.

I swear the holy grail would be easier to find then a hotel in fll on the beach with a nice pool next to the beach...have been reading here for HOURS over multiple days.....thanks for any help

I don't know about Priceline hotels but the Sheraton Beach Resort is right smack on the beach and has a pool.

We just got the Il Lugano Suite Hotel on Priceline for 4.5 stars, three blocks from the beach, but very responsible rate. Happy Bidding.

You will be a block north of one of my favorite restaurants, Bokampers! Sit outside on the water. Very, very cool place with fantastic food. Great happy hour!

http://bokampers.com/

I don't know about Priceline hotels but the Sheraton Beach Resort is right smack on the beach and has a pool.

We just got the Sheraton Beach Resort for $80 on Priceline for a Sunday night post cruise. Tried that same bid for a Saturday night pre-cruise but it was not accepted. Bid $80 for beach area 4*.

We just got the Sheraton Beach Resort for $80 on Priceline for a Sunday night post cruise. Tried that same bid for a Saturday night pre-cruise but it was not accepted. Bid $80 for beach area 4*.

When you check in find out what an upgrade would run to get a nice room with view if you want. Pl gave us a terrible room, but it was a weekend night in Feb.

You must be staying on an off peak night, for that rate . :confused:

• 3 weeks later...