what to do, what to do

laedw

Our return flight to Chicago is at 6:30pm after we disembark in Ft Lauderdale. I know we can book a RCCL tour but any suggestions on what else we can do? We do not want to sit in the airport for hours and we do not want to carry our luggage around with us. :confused: Thank you.

Our return flight to Chicago is at 6:30pm after we disembark in Ft Lauderdale. I know we can book a RCCL tour but any suggestions on what else we can do? We do not want to sit in the airport for hours and we do not want to carry our luggage around with us. :confused: Thank you.

You can look into this. I haven't used it but it is available.:)

You can look into this. I haven't used it but it is available.

http://bagstogo.net/faq.php

Edited by Husky61

One option for the bags, might be luggage valet:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=luggage_valet_service

What JohninDC said. Carol & I have done this and had a wonderful time in the Ft Lauderdale area. Great places for lunch, nice long strip to walk and people watch around the beach. OR we've also driven down to South Beach to look at the architecture and people. We grabbed a bite at a Bistro and then drove back to catch the flight!

Give your bags to Bags To Go then go hop on the water taxi.

Sorry to sound stupid but do you mean taxi to the airport to drop off luggage then taxi to the water taxi stop? Help appreciated, looking at options for my family of four as well, just checked out a day room as an option but water taxi sounds fun too and no hassle of renting a car.

Thanks

Sorry to sound stupid but do you mean taxi to the airport to drop off luggage then taxi to the water taxi stop? Help appreciated, looking at options for my family of four as well, just checked out a day room as an option but water taxi sounds fun too and no hassle of renting a car.

Thanks

Bags to go is located at 4 of the terminals at FLL.

Thanks

Yes, that is what I would do.