Monday Night Football

300dtc

Hi there! Does anyone know if they show Monday Night Football games on the NCL Sky on the way to the Bahamas? Thank you:)

The next Monday game is nearly 3 weeks away. International break

Monday 24th November 2014 BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

Aston Villa v Southampton 20:00 hours

We were on the Pearl Oct/2013, and they showed Thurs, Sun, and Mon night football in the atrium. I would think they would have it showing somewhere on the ship, perhaps a bar.:confused:

Thank you!

The next Monday game is nearly 3 weeks away. International break

Monday 24th November 2014 BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE

Aston Villa v Southampton 20:00 hours

While I do love "soccer" I was speaking of American Football:rolleyes:

While I do love "soccer" I was speaking of American Football:rolleyes:

Sorry, when you said football, I thought you meant proper football, not that second rate American substitute where they dress up and chuck the ball at each other.:)

Sorry, when you said football, I thought you meant proper football, not that second rate American substitute where they dress up and chuck the ball at each other.:)

I keep looking for Blackburn's EPL fixtures in my Program Guide, but I can't find them. When are they on? :)

As opposed to the other "football" when they dress up and kick the ball to each other... sounds rather familiar, LOL. :D

As opposed to the other "football" when they dress up and kick the ball to each other... sounds rather familiar, LOL. :D

There is only one football. "The Beautiful Game".

In 1977 the Brazilian footballer Pelé named his autobiography My Life and the Beautiful Game. The book's dedication reads "I dedicate this book to all the people who have made this great game the Beautiful Game." The phrase has now entered the language as a colourful description for football and as such was used as part of the title for the 13-part 2002 series charting the history of the game: History of Football: The Beautiful Game.:)

I've never understood why (association) football has that tagline of "the beautiful game", neither as a player (not that I was able to play professionally) nor as a fan.

Strenuous, exhilarating, intense, joyous, tragic, addictive, sublime, violent, passionate, skillful... but beautiful? Nah.

I've never understood why (association) football has that tagline of "the beautiful game", neither as a player (not that I was able to play professionally) nor as a fan.

Strenuous, exhilarating, intense, joyous, tragic, addictive, sublime, violent, passionate, skillful... but beautiful? Nah.

You would have had to be involved in the game for many years as a fan/player/manager/secretary/referee/official/director to understand