The Hallo-wino Cruise! A Freedom of the Seas Pictorial Review!

Debarkation:

Leaving the ship was a bit of a mixed bag. The morning started a bit rocky when the annoying mini bar guy came knocking way too early. I’m not sure why that can’t wait until after the guests leave. Besides interrupting my sleep, it doesn’t make any sense. What if the guest takes something out after he leaves? Do the next guests get charged?

Once we were up we simply took the one aft elevators down to deck 4 and walked off the ship. We got lucky, since a much bigger crowd had come from the forward doors. The experience in the terminal was much worse. It was very crowded. We had to wait for quite a while to even get down to the level where the Customs Officers were. That big new terminal can’t get done fast enough.

We eventually got to our car and on the road. I was sad that this trip was already over. It was really great to have so many friends from both home and past cruises on board. Every night was a party, and coming home brought on some serious post-cruise depression!

The rainbow & KFC pics were great.

Self service wine? Details please. Is that something for frequent cruisers? If so, more motivation for me to aim for that goal. 🍷

I really think you should post phase 1 & 2 of your costume so the rest of us can get to know you better. 😜

The rainbow & KFC pics were great.

Self service wine? Details please. Is that something for frequent cruisers? If so, more motivation for me to aim for that goal.

I really think you should post phase 1 & 2 of your costume so the rest of us can get to know you better.

No, I believe the self-service wine is for everyone. I have not used it, but I think you just get a glass and swipe your SeaPass for each glass, the machine then dispenses it.

I would have probably thought that to be weird, but all those wine samples, I was smiling, ready for a photo!LOL I just arrived back home Thursday night, and haven't looked over all John's photos. I am really looking for the one of your second "costume" worn for the parade! That was hilarious! Hope John got it!:D

I am really thinking of making the second costume our holiday Christmas card this year...thoughts? Haha

I normally don't post "people pictures" in my review as I don't know folks comfort level with being posted online. I hope they won't mind, but the costumes were awesome. The picture doesn't do them justice. In person you could see frost around the edges of the fabric, the white faces and blackish blue lips. Outstanding job, they looked like they just got pulled out of the North Atlantic.

232323232%7Ffp93232%3Eydnjthgqubwsnrcgu%3B763%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D3%3A4%3A627698326nu0mrj

I know the Titanic Couple. :D She did a great job on those costumes didn't she.. lol. We gave her a little grief about doing 'that' theme on a cruise, but it was all in good fun.

It sure shocked me when I saw you......!!!!!:D

P.S. It was great to meet you and Beth! One of the highlights of the cruise!!!

Kay & I hope to sail with ya'll again!!

Same here! Hopefully our paths will cross again, great talking to you guys (be back in ten minutes ;)) in the DL each night!

We didn't get an invitation to the m&m, so we ended up being late. [emoji21]

That seems to be an increasing event. At least they called us at 11:30 pm the night before to let us know. The groups coordinator called because her printer was down.