Ultimate Pkg., Bottomless Champagne "thru" January??

jules815

• 2 weeks later...

We are on IOS and no problems with the Moet in the champagne bar, we are getting unlimited refills. The bottle of champagne however did we never get to the stateroom, we have asked for it 4 times but only got the respons that this offer ended on December 31. Today I showed them a print out of the offer from their website but that did not help us much, we got a bottle of "Michelle" to our stateroom as some kind of compensation... Maybe I will ask once more tomorrow, our last day before returning to FL.

Edited by SweFreeze

We are on IOS and no problems with the Moet in the champagne bar, we are getting unlimited refills. The bottle of champagne however did we never get to the stateroom, we have asked for it 4 times but only got the respons that this offer ended on December 31. Today I showed them a print out of the offer from their website but that did not help us much, we got a bottle of "Michelle" to our stateroom as some kind of compensation... Maybe I will ask once more tomorrow, our last day before returning to FL.

Thank you for the heads-up. Hopefully you can straighten them out in the next week - we board next Saturday. We sprung for the Ultimate package and the bottle for the room helped push the "aw well, why not" button.

We just returned from Grandeur and as usual nobody has any idea what we were talking about when we mentioned the Moet promotion. We did finally find a couple of bartenders who knew and we did receive the "special edition" bottle in one cabin...had to jump through a few hoops for the second. They claim they are out of things at the bars quite often on all of the ships, its like pulling teeth sometimes to get what you want. We had more than enough to choose from so we didn't go thirsty! 🍸🍺🍷🍹

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Edited by jakenashleysmom

• 4 weeks later...

Have a friend on LoS right now--set sail yesterday--and Guest Services refused to honor this even though she booked it in December and it clearly has no end date on it. She even had the print out and GS told her it ended on January 1.

What should she do now? Take it up with corporate when they get home?

We had no issues being served the upgraded champagne on our January 3rd IoS cruise. We ran into the occasional bar that did not stock the bottle. We were unable to obtain our own bottle which was promised in the promotion. We asked 2 different people at guest services about it and they said the personal bottle was just for the holiday cruises.