Ultimate Pkg., Bottomless Champagne "thru" January??

jules815

Is this USA sailings only? I can't see it on the Australian website at all. :confused:

since it says " Available on: LG, GR, VI, EX, AD, NV, BR, JW, FR, LB, ID, OA, AL, QN"" I think that is shortcut for ship names? If so your Australian ship may not be included in the offer.

Question for those who may have reserved or had the Ultimate package previously: the website prices it at $55 per day, per person. If you are on a 7 day cruise, do you have to order it for all 7 days or can you purchase a lesser number of days? As a D+ member, I can drink the "chateau de tuesday" for free, of course, but I really do love champagne. :p

I would like to know the answer to that question myself. I really could not agree to the entire 7 days since the first day is usually spent trying to get onboard and situated and the last day you are usually off the ship by 10am so that would not be such a good deal.

I would like to know the answer to that question myself. I really could not agree to the entire 7 days since the first day is usually spent trying to get onboard and situated and the last day you are usually off the ship by 10am so that would not be such a good deal.

I'll probably get the most use out of the package the first day:D

You don't pay for the day you are getting off the ship. If you are cruising a 7nt cruise, Say Sunday to Sunday, you would be paying for 7 days. Sunday-Saturday. But as Bob said, you can buy the package later on in the cruise, as long as there are at least 4 days left. It also must go until the end of the cruise. You can't just pick 4 days in the middle.

Anyone onboard have this package yet? Do they have the Moet Chandon at all the bars available or do you have to go to the champagne bar?

Good question. Do all ships even have a Champagne Bar? I'm on Brilliance mid-January, and don't remember seeing one on the deck plans.

Just called C & A about this promo, and to no surprise they had no clue about this promo.

They were able to look it up and find it once I asked a few questions. However, I was not able to change my package since I'm 4 days from sailing.

I sure hope they let me switch once I'm on board. I'll drink bottomless $17 bubbles all night! :D

Just called C & A about this promo, and to no surprise they had no clue about this promo.

They were able to look it up and find it once I asked a few questions. However, I was not able to change my package since I'm 4 days from sailing.

I sure hope they let me switch once I'm on board. I'll drink bottomless $17 bubbles all night! :D

Couldn't agree more!! I think it is a great deal.

Hey Michael!! Jodi and Dan from the Brilliance last January. Hop on Brilliance 12/11 and sail with us!! Have a great cruise!!

Couldn't agree more!! I think it is a great deal.

Hey Michael!! Jodi and Dan from the Brilliance last January. Hop on Brilliance 12/11 and sail with us!! Have a great cruise!!

HEY JODI & DAN!

I hope y'all are doing well and it's not too cold in Ohio right now. Not going to lie I just look at the price and it's pretty tempting! I wish I could, but my that weekend is my brothers big Christmas party. Booo... I am sailing on her January 22, 2015.

Hopefully somebody will post the details about this when they return. It will make the difference for me if I order the drink package or just take some bottles with us. It is a hassle going to the store and carrying it around waiting for our cabin to be ready. Moet is about $45 a bottle in the store so it would be a nice little perk.

Hopefully somebody will post the details about this when they return. It will make the difference for me if I order the drink package or just take some bottles with us. It is a hassle going to the store and carrying it around waiting for our cabin to be ready. Moet is about $45 a bottle in the store so it would be a nice little perk.

I am going to do this package and leave on Liberty this Thursday - Monday. I should start my review right after.

Can someone who has talked to Royal about this promo tell me if it extends through the end of January or if not, when exactly it ends? No details on their website as far as I can see. Just says "Time Frame: November 2014-January 2015"

Thanks

Lisa

Can someone who has talked to Royal about this promo tell me if it extends through the end of January or if not, when exactly it ends? No details on their website as far as I can see. Just says "Time Frame: November 2014-January 2015"

Thanks

Lisa

If it says Nov-Jan, this it's likely Nov 1 - Jan 31.

Asking royal is no luck, they know nothing about the promo.

From the RC website:

"Celebrate the holiday season with some bubbles. As an added-value to our guests, the Ultimate Beverage Package will now include a complimentary limited edition Domaine Chandon Blanc de Noirs holiday bottle (one per stateroom) and bottomless Moet & Chandon champagne by the glass. Time Frame: November 2014 - January 2015 Available on: LG, GR, VI, EX, AD, NV, BR, JW, FR, LB, ID, OA, AL, QN"

My daughter called RC yesterday to inquire about this promotion, whether or not it would in-deed go thru the end of January (we sail 1/17), and RC rep didn't know about it. :confused:

Well, crud!! We sail Feb 6.

Maybe it will be a success and will be extended. I love nose-tickling bubbles!!

I so hope we hear something. Even though we have seen it advertised on RCCL letterhead. Doesn't seem like even ONE RCCL employee can confirm this offer. Im starting to wonder if it is a spam ?? I sure hope not

It is on the RCCL site so it is either 1) a mistake or 2) another example of the right hand not knowing what the left is doing.

I am sailing on Feb 28 and have the ultimate package so I too hope it is legit & extended :)