Sailing Saturday.....have any of you......

Lois R

I intend to be there at 11am as usual & not at 230 as suggested by celebrity I'm an elite member & I always boarded after elite plus members so why should I lose that perk? Not going to happen

I think, ( I know, there I go thinking again!:eek:) that the staggarded times are based on deck, and nothing to do with Capt Club level.

But what if everyone shows up at 2:30?

Perhaps something more realistic would be to ask what happens if a meteor falls out of the sky at 2:30.

There's more of a chance that that happens than everyone arrives at 2:30.

Perhaps something more realistic would be to ask what happens if a meteor falls out of the sky at 2:30.

There's more of a chance that that happens than everyone arrives at 2:30.

I know. My point was that it will take exactly the same amount of time for everyone to board, regardless of when they arrive at the pier. Since everyone has to go through the same procedure. Only difference is the time people actually are standing in line. But the time span from when the first person is checked in until the last would still be the same.

• 3 weeks later...
......receieved an email from Celebrity with an entire new boarding process

by decks?:rolleyes:.......a bunch of us on our roll call all got emails......

When did X start this process?:eek:...........it says what time for certain

decks and then it says "Our Suite, Zenith, Aqua, and Elite Plus Guests

can board anytime between 12-3"........just curious if any other recent

cruisers have received this email too?

Anyway, going on REFLECTION:D

Lois, our's went very smooth on the 10th boarding the Equinox. How was yours?

EW

Lois, our's went very smooth on the 10th boarding the Equinox. How was yours?

EW

Hi Wallie,:) I had no issues.....other than the shuttle from my hotel.

But once I got to the ship, I boarded right away. I was on the ship

at 12:30. I spoke with folks on the roll call and they were on board

at 11:00.

They say it is by deck level but how many suites are on the lower levels. I say again if it really didn't matter why not board from the bottom up? I am sure the suite level passengers would have a fit. It is more likely that suite members are higher up captain club members so they are making them happy over the rest of us in steerage! I will board when my transportation gets there and will not worry about it. I am traveling with two couples who are cruise newbies and I can't wait to see their expression when they see the ship for the first time. It has been a long time since my first cruise but I can still remember the feeling.

They say it is by deck level but how many suites are on the lower levels. I say again if it really didn't matter why not board from the bottom up? I am sure the suite level passengers would have a fit. It is more likely that suite members are higher up captain club members so they are making them happy over the rest of us in steerage! I will board when my transportation gets there and will not worry about it. I am traveling with two couples who are cruise newbies and I can't wait to see their expression when they see the ship for the first time. It has been a long time since my first cruise but I can still remember the feeling.

Do you know that on 4 S-class ship there are like 65 total suites, about 130 out of 2500 passengers. No impact. On the Reflection, if you count Aqua Suites there are about 100 total, again not enough people out of 2500 to impact anything. They are spread out over 3 decks, with the S1 spread out across 7 decks all the way down to deck 6. So it reads like you rank your self above the remaining 2300, not as an equal. Kinda sad don't ya think:(

If it doesnt really matter then why are you making this fuss?

If it doesnt really matter then why cant you comply with the directions?

Answer: I am more important than anybody else