Concierge Class Perks

curtdesilets

Yes the sparkling wine is still a perk. Also M class Concierge cabins are a bit larger, about 18" or so deeper due to cabin location. However on S class, they are same size as standard verandas. You also get 5 Captains Club points per day (same in Aqua). From the X website

Services

• Priority check-in
  • Express luggage delivery
  • Personalized Concierge service
  • Priority disembarkation based on your travel needs
  • Complimentary shoeshine service
  • Access to the exclusive Concierge Class Pre-departure Lounge

Dining

• Main and specialty restaurant seating time preferences
  • Expanded room service menu

Amenities

• Welcome Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine with a commemorative label featuring exclusive art work from the ArtCenter/South Florida artists
  • Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences
  • Daily delivery of Afternoon Savories
  • Plush bathrobes
  • Fresh fruit
  • Custom-blended bath amenities
  • Use of binoculars and golf umbrella
  • Extra handheld hair dryer
  • Celebrity tote bag

Stateroom Features

• Hansgrohe® massaging showerhead

Edited by cle-guy

We have a concierge booked for the first time on Connie mainly for location on aft. We understand we will also get foot stools which is very important as DH spends a lot of time on balcony. Also, extra captain's club points. We have been in Sky suites 2 times on S class, but after a disappointing experience the second time and getting beverage package, we decided to try an Concierge. Also, with only a 5 night cruise, we would not be getting a complimentary specialty, but can buy one with the OBC we are getting.

Sailed concierge a few times but did not have any foot stools

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our C1 cabin on the Summit in April of this year and did not have foot stools. It may be hit or miss.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We have always had the footstools for our Concierge Balconies... Including a C1 on The Summit (7206). Would truly miss them if they were absent.

What we will miss on our upcoming cruises are the Inroom Flowers, which are no longer listed as a benefit of Concierge or Aqua Classes. Seems silly... But they were just a classy nicety in my book

(and the Turn Down Choclates which Celebrity has eliminated in all classes)

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

What we will miss on our upcoming cruises are the Inroom Flowers, which are no longer listed as a benefit of Concierge or Aqua Classes. Seems silly... But they were just a classy nicety in my book.

Cheers!

So glad you mentioned this! Seemed silly to me, too, that I'd care about losing this one little perk, but I do. 🌹

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We have always had the footstools for our Concierge Balconies... Including a C1 on The Summit (7206). Would truly miss them if they were absent.

What we will miss on our upcoming cruises are the Inroom Flowers, which are no longer listed as a benefit of Concierge or Aqua Classes. Seems silly... But they were just a classy nicety in my book

Cheers!

We were on her in October in a concierge balcony. Definitely no footstools on our balcony and in fact a few other amenities were missing, some of which were provided on request, and some which we never had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just loved the flowers in concierge class. Will miss them on our next Summit cruise. I noticed that Royal sells flowers on board in the promenade. Wish Celebrity did the same. I know you can order flowers ahead for your room. But with a lot of onboard credit it would be nice to purchase on board.

On the Silhouette last May, someone hung a hand written sign on their door asking (very rudely) where their flowers were.

I remember thinking why couldn't they just ask the Steward rather than do it in that way.

When did they stop them? we had chocolates last May.

Chocolates phased out this spring.

Now you get a chocolate covered Oreo on the 1st formal night.

As to flowers, seems that Captain's Club members get a stem or 2 also on the 1st formal night, not sure of all levels get them, or maybe it's Elite and up.

Suites still get fresh flowers.

Just loved the flowers in concierge class. Will miss them on our next Summit cruise. I noticed that Royal sells flowers on board in the promenade. Wish Celebrity did the same. I know you can order flowers ahead for your room. But with a lot of onboard credit it would be nice to purchase on board.

I'm fairly certain you can order from Guest Services on board.

No flowers in our concierge cabin - not even a single bloom.

Chocolates phased out this spring.

Now you get a chocolate covered Oreo on the 1st formal night.

As to flowers, seems that Captain's Club members get a stem or 2 also on the 1st formal night, not sure of all levels get them, or maybe it's Elite and up.

Suites still get fresh flowers.

Our biscuit was like a Mint Viscount chocolate covered biscuit which we can buy in the UK, definitely nothing like any Oreo cookie that I've ever had - such a strange thing to leave on your pillow.

Edited by Dorset Cruiser

Cheers!

OOPS Title should be Equinox lol

Just got off the Equinox TA. Had the turndown chocolates every night and the "oreo" on the first formal night. I much prefer the "Sweet Dreams" variety over the old flavoured ones. We had flowers but I think it was from the CC hostess and we also had the wine and footstools. Plus the thick Frette bathrobes, the oversized towels and face cloths were still provided:D.

I have to admit that I much prefer the new toiletries (lotion, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner). The scent isn't so pervasive as the old lemongress stuff and the shampoo and conditioner worked well on my hair. Also, the tubes make it much easier to get the product out unlike the little bottles where you have to try and shake it out into your hand.

We were pleased with our Concierge cabin, and the location and amenities will keep us booking them when possible.

Edited by Christine Frances

Ours was our first Celebrity cruise and we were in a concierge cabin. Seems very odd indeed that different ships appear to treat concierge cabins in such an ad-hoc manner with some ships providing, without request, everything expected and others, like Constellation which was our ship, providing a lesser experience. Our experience certainly would not encourage us to ever book a concierge cabin again, or to be honest to book a Celebrity cruise again.