Gem Renovations

pixiedustdawn

Hi PixieDustDawn!

Is the Gem Bridge Viewing Room Mermaid still doing okay? Does she need a makeover too or is she still looking good for her age? Does she need more charms to her good luck tower?

I see Bliss is getting a makeover...do you know if the Norwegian Valkyrie is still on the big wooden beam near the bar? :confused: I will pay whatever Mr. Del Rio wants to save her...or to bring her home! LOL

coka:D

Edited by coka

Following this with great interest! Thanks for the pictures Pixiedust! Also curious what they are doing, if anything to the suites. Hope they don't switch out the coffee makers to Nespresso (like on the Escape), love those Lavazzo machines! I just finally learned how to work them. LOL!

A little surprised that they are pulling apart O'Sheenan's and Moderno as those we just redone last year.

Getting so excited! Sailing Friday...I will feel much relief and excitement when I know she is on her way back to New York.

Really looking forward to the newly updated areas of the ship. We decided to upgrade to a suite which we have never done before so if they do renovate those it will be like hitting the lottery.

Hi, I'm in the wrong place, I know to ask a question. I have never left New York on Norwegian..........I will come right from the airport. I don't know which pier they sail from. My question is...........do they have a convenience store at the pier where I can buy water/snacks/liquor?

I don't want to haul it all from BC.

Sorry to be in the wrong place, -actually, that's the story of my life!

Barbara

Hi, I'm in the wrong place, I know to ask a question. I have never left New York on Norwegian..........I will come right from the airport. I don't know which pier they sail from. My question is...........do they have a convenience store at the pier where I can buy water/snacks/liquor?

Barbara

Negative. Get what you need before you get to the pier.

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Barbara

Pier 88 and no they dont,there may be some close by but I'm not

sure about that. You can bring water and snacks onboard

but don't try to bring Liquor m, not allowed and they

will confiscated from you. You can bring wine, but

there is a charge $15.00 per bottle but could be more

depends on the size.

Great stuff here. SOooooo glad they are keeping the Spinnaker Lounge. IMO big mistake getting rid of it on the bigger ships. What are they actually changing in the Bliss Lounge ??

Thanks

I believe new carpet, furniture and rumor has it they are getting rid of the bowling alley but don't quote me on that. I will let you know in 13 days. :)

Are they copywrited?

Yes, they would be unless the photographer decided to make them copyright free. Photos are considered a work of artistic endeavor, and as such are granted automatic copyright. (Speaking about US laws) You aren't allowed to just take and post, change, etc., photos off the internet just because you want to. Not that that stops people from doing it every day, but it's not actually legal to do so, unless you get permission from the photographer.

Without going thru the formal registration of copyright for each image, it is harder to fight copyright infringement, but if you care enough about it as a photographer, it can be done.

Barbara

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.766298,-73.9986152,117m/data=!3m1!1e3