Princess Cruise SaleQuestion

MattnTricia

Does Princess do a sale like the WOW sale Royal Caribbean does?

We have found a cruise we want to take on Princess but are wondering if we should hold for an OBC offer.

Our cruise date is somewhat close March 28 2015 so cabin availability is decent but not wide open

I always say if you see a cruise you want and the cabin you want and can afford the price at that time just go ahead and reserve it. You can always get a price reduction or cancel and re reserve to take advantage of the new price. Hope you are using a TA to work for you. Good Luck

Unlike RCCL, Princess allows TAs to discount cruise fares so if you have one who does a high volume of Princess bookings, you can save 10-20%, depending on the cruise, cabin category and when you book.

Most Princess sales are after final payment and are for new bookings only. Some are available only through TAs. No matter what, you can always do better than the Princess fare with a good TA.

I wouldn't wait to book unless you're a gambler. I book early and almost always wind up paying less than the sale prices.

Does Princess do a sale like the WOW sale Royal Caribbean does?

We have found a cruise we want to take on Princess but are wondering if we should hold for an OBC offer.

Our cruise date is somewhat close March 28 2015 so cabin availability is decent but not wide open

I'm no expert .If your really picky about type and location of cabin you likely have to book early . Especially if your looking at an elaborate / very popular itinerary . But if you just want a good deal and can book fairly short notice , look for a suitable ship and time frame and call your best choice into a TA . I don't know why you get a better deal than an on line booking but that is usually what happens to us . On the C D site you can actually see a lot of the empty cabins available for a specific cruise . ;););););)

Edited by iamkingofall
additional comment

I'm no expert .If your really picky about type and location of cabin you likely have to book early . Especially if your looking at an elaborate / very popular itinerary . But if you just want a good deal and can book fairly short notice , look for a suitable ship and time frame and call your best choice into a TA . I don't know why you get a better deal than an on line booking but that is usually what happens to us . On the C D site you can actually see a lot of the empty cabins available for a specific cruise . ;););););)

"C D site" ? what's that?

"C D site" ? what's that?

I don't think they like somebody directing people to another site .Let's put it this way .The "C" word that comes up here most often , and the word for the preferred type of flight along with a .com will get you there . Shows deck plans and specific cabins available if you work at it .Let me know if you not getting it .;)

The Princess website will also let you look at the cabins available when you're booking a cruise (or just browsing). For our upcoming 3-day cruise, there are a lot of cabins available. I guess that's why Princess is practically giving away cabins. We're doing that cruise as a back-to-back one with the 4-day cruise that follows. That one doesn't show hardly any cabins available.