Europe 2016 bookings - perks

suec12

So many deals and promos my head hurts :) - for a new booking, verandah. Elite CC, what perks are added? Two of the 1,2,3? and a 2 category upgrade? That's what I'm thinking - anyone found a better deal? (This is booking with Celebrity) I know a TA might throw in extra OBC. Thanks!

Let's see if I can keep it straight (I have confused myself several times trying to make this same decision):

• Inside to Veranda - you get to choose 2 out of 3 of the 1-2-3go! benefits (plus Captain's Club seems to get a one category upgrade and 1/2 deposit)

• Concierge and above - 1-2-3-go! All-Inclusive gives you all 3 benefits (and upgrade/desposit as above)

• Sky Suite and above - 1-2-3-go! All-Inclusive gives you all 3 benefits (but no upgrade for Captain's Club) plus you should get Free Companion Airfare [PSU got it, but I was initially denied and have turned to my TA for another go]

See this thread re the Airfare offer:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2126077

This is very helpful because I was confused as to what the benefits were to booking early.

The big benefits to booking early are that you get to pick from all the cabins on the ship, you are guaranteed the launch fare if prices rise (which has been my experience on all Celebrity cruises so far), and you can get a reduced fare if prices go down before final payment.

Can you tell me why us in Europe only get two out of the three offers?

Looking at the prices in the USA compared to Europe we already pay more for the cruise. Mainly, I must admit, to all the 'bargain' travel agents.

We booked Aqua class ang got the drinks package and gratuities and OBC. Well pleased after receiving nothing from our TA when we booked our first cruise.

We know better now! Thank you Cruise Critic.

All I need now is the courage to book through a 'bargain' TA!

Can you tell me why us in Europe only get two out of the three offers?

Looking at the prices in the USA compared to Europe we already pay more for the cruise. Mainly, I must admit, to all the 'bargain' travel agents.

We booked Aqua class ang got the drinks package and gratuities and OBC. Well pleased after receiving nothing from our TA when we booked our first cruise.

We know better now! Thank you Cruise Critic.

All I need now is the courage to book through a 'bargain' TA![/QUOConfused. You said "we only get 2 of the 3 perks . But then you say that you got all 3... How did you acheive that? Thank you

Sorry about that.

The OBC was a thank you for booking on board. We originally requested the OBC for the new booking as well as the gratuities. Once we saw our bar bill, however, we changed to the free beverage package.

I have been looking at the 2016 cruises and all the wonderful offers. Impossible to access the cruise details on Celebrity so there is a change.

I did see some details on the eskimo house site so when I have tinternet will be perusing. I shall be taking notes before my next booking as we seem to be missing out on free stuff that is available if you are in the know. Thrilled that we have these offers though after nowt.

I am planning on asking my TA if they would give us anything too the next time.