Another replenish question

tweety1

Sorry if this has been asked but I haven't been able to find the answer. We will be sailing in a few weeks & have been looking at the Royal refreshment package. I spoke with someone who cruised RC in 2013. They said at that time you had to specify what type of Coke product you would be getting. After that you could only get that type of Coke product (I.e. coke, sprite, etc). I was told you could not get Coke 1 time then Sprite another and so on. Does anyone know if this is still true?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry if this has been asked but I haven't been able to find the answer. We will be sailing in a few weeks & have been looking at the Royal refreshment package. I spoke with someone who cruised RC in 2013. They said at that time you had to specify what type of Coke product you would be getting. After that you could only get that type of Coke product (I.e. coke, sprite, etc). I was told you could not get Coke 1 time then Sprite another and so on. Does anyone know if this is still true?

Never heard of anything like you describe in Royal. Each time you get a drink, you can pick from whatever they have.

Edited by clarea

It is not now, nor has it ever been, true. You can order whatever included beverage you want whenever you want. You're not locked into one soda for the whole cruise. They were simply wrong.

As a head's up, to make sure you get what you want, be aware that you asked about "Replenish" in the title, but "Refreshment" in the body of your message. Replenish is a step up from Refreshment. So be careful when you're ordering/asking to buy the package!

But on no package do you need to specify your choice of soda up front.

I wonder if the other people were thinking about the Crown and Anchor loyalty "gift" that you get in your cabin when you embark. You pre-select water or Coke or Diet coke etc. And you get a whopping ONE can (or bottle of water). But you do specify ahead of time on that.

Mollyeilis- thanks for the catch. I did mean to type refreshment but got distracted by the kids. I will pay closer attention when actually ordering ;)

Edited by tweety1

I'm sorry you doubt that I was told this. My co-worker claimed she was not able to switch between Coke & Sprite. I myself thought it sounded fishy. That is why I came here to check if anyone else had heard such a thing. I got my answer & appreciate those who gave valuable input.