How many Crown and Anchor points do you have?

• 2 weeks later...

At 651 and trying to book more cruises, but the prices are way too high.

We just looked at a JS for an April cruise on the Brilliance and RCL actually wants more for a third person in the room than the first two. Makes no sense.

At 651 and trying to book more cruises, but the prices are way too high.

We just looked at a JS for an April cruise on the Brilliance and RCL actually wants more for a third person in the room than the first two. Makes no sense.

We are not anywhere close to that number of points, but we have enjoyed EVERY point we have earned. We are sailing Indy in a few days, and then will book a 6 day cruise on Navigator for Thanksgiving week....with the goal of a short cruise on Her Majesty for February 2016. One more time on the 'old lady' before she is retired from the fleet.

We cruise when we can and find prices that fit our budget....just looking forward to reaching D+ whenever that happens.

We are at 270 points and far away from Pinnacle. We typically cruise twice a year in a Junior Suite for 1 or 2 weeks. We won't make Pinnacle for 6 or 7 years. If they added an in-between level from D+ to Pinnacle that offered something significant it would be nice. I'm not expecting anything as we got demoted and lost privileges when they changed the program last time around.

I think RCCL has forgotten referrals, networking and word of mouth are important for any business too. With the crazy pricing programs and the perks that seem to be vanishing each time we cruise I'm expecting we'll start looking at Celebrity and Amazara cruises too.

Edited by julesbeara

I'm up to 128 points. At this stage in life, D+ is a realistic to reach, but Pinnacle will be a stretch, especially with me wanting to hit more exotic locations later in life. At least I should be able to try Celebrity or Azamara and get the equivalent privileges with them.

How do you get 15 points :confused:

15 nights (or am I missing something).

We have 29 and will be up to 76 after our next bunch of cruises that are listed in our sig. We only started cruising in late 2013 once work commitments and finances allowed. Never really considered it before (unfortunately)

Only one JS. All the rest in 1pt per day categories. Unless a real bargain becomes available that will remain. We cruise Royal because we like their product and only when the price suits our values. We also like other lines but the loyalty perks particularly the drinks swayed us to make a conscious decision to stay with RCL until D is reached. We spend very little on board as we need to be frugal to cruise as much as we plan to and have a great time without any additional costs. After D those perks will allow us a few little extras and will no doubt sway us to chose Royal or x when the decision between companies is close on value/itinerary etc.

Edited by woodyren

15 nights (or am I missing something).

We have 29 and will be up to 76 after our next bunch of cruises that are listed in our sig. We only started cruising in late 2013 once work commitments and finances allowed. Never really considered it before (unfortunately)

Only one JS. All the rest in 1pt per day categories. Unless a real bargain becomes available that will remain. We cruise Royal because we like their product and only when the price suits our values. We also like other lines but the loyalty perks particularly the drinks swayed us to make a conscious decision to stay with RCL until D is reached. We spend very little on board as we need to be frugal to cruise as much as we plan to and have a great time without any additional costs. After D those perks will allow us a few little extras and will no doubt sway us to chose Royal or x when the decision between companies is close on value/itinerary etc.

What you missed is how to get 15 with one voyage. It's just an odd number

What you missed is how to get 15 with one voyage. It's just an odd number

Panama Canal cruises are often 15 days. 1 pt per day if not in a suite.

I just found about 20 15 day RCL cruises happening in the next 12 months or so with a quick check .

The average cruise length in Australia is around 11 nights. No I haven't actually done the math.:rolleyes:

Our average cruise length is 12 nights. Yes, I did that math.:D

We are D+, with 11 bookings ATM. Still only half way to Pinnacle.:)