MS Noordam Sail-Away November 13, 2014

aliaschief

rkacruiser. I see you survived after asking about the new builds horn. It was hard for me to imagine how many didn't realize that Disney and Princess still have a regular marine whistle.

As it they would play the Love Boat theme every 2 minutes in dense fog!

rkacruiser. I see you survived after asking about the new builds horn. It was hard for me to imagine how many didn't realize that Disney and Princess still have a regular marine whistle.

LOL Chief. :D

I also was surprised at the reaction to my post. For awhile, I felt that I was being taken to the woodshed just for asking the question.

Interesting that some people seem to enjoy hearing the Love Boat Theme or a Disney tune. And, interesting that some enjoy the Queen of Horns performance. And, there is sometimes criticism of the ships that sail quietly into the sunset or underperform.

But, for the Koningsdam, don't even consider anything, including the opening notes for the Netherlands National Anthem.

People are most interesting!

I also was surprised at the reaction to my post. For awhile, I felt that I was being taken to the woodshed just for asking the question.

Interesting that some people seem to enjoy hearing the Love Boat Theme or a Disney tune. And, interesting that some enjoy the Queen of Horns performance. And, there is sometimes criticism of the ships that sail quietly into the sunset or underperform.

But, for the Koningsdam, don't even consider anything, including the opening notes for the Netherlands National Anthem.

People are most interesting!

I was surprised at the number of purists who want three toots - nothing more. I rather like the tunes, personally, and the more toots the better on a sail-away.