72 days until sailing and still no speciality dining reservations

surgie

I have been checking frequently to make speciality dining reservations online for a Jan. 24 Oasis cruise. I keep getting the message, "Sorry, not available." The RCI phone rep said they would be available online 90 days out. When they were not, I called again and the rep said I had missed making them online and I would have to wait until boarding. Huh? I checked at least every other day starting about 100 days out so there is no way I missed them. Is this typical? I know I can book onboard, but just wanted to do so ahead of time.

I have been checking frequently to make speciality dining reservations online for a Jan. 24 Oasis cruise. I keep getting the message, "Sorry, not available." The RCI phone rep said they would be available online 90 days out. When they were not, I called again and the rep said I had missed making them online and I would have to wait until boarding. Huh? I checked at least every other day starting about 100 days out so there is no way I missed them. Is this typical? I know I can book onboard, but just wanted to do so ahead of time.

I have found they generally open dining reservations about 90 days out. We are on the Oasis the week after you and I called CS today and was told they will be available 60 to 90 days out. You definitely did not miss them! Thsese reservations must just be delayed for the Oasis right now.

There is a post that said the dining. for the cruise just before yours. opened last last week (on or just before the 8th).

Yours should be coming real soon, then we can eagerly await our opening up as well.

Please leave some fun in the sun for us leaving a week after you...