Recent Entertainment on Equinox?

tbmrt

I read somewhere that live music has been cut back by Celebrity.

Would appreciate input regarding entertainment currently on Equinox. We'll be cruising in December, will this most likely change by then?

Thanks to everyone for all your help.

The reports of cutbacks in entertainers seems to be an Urban Legend. On the Connie this summer there was more than I recall on my cruise the prior year. Two party bands, a guitarist, a string quartet along with a host of other acts/entertainers.

As far as who is on the ship now being there in December will depend on the timing of their contracts.

Don't fret about the entertainment as I'm sure it will be fine. I'm on the Equinox in March and have no concerns.

We just got off the Equinox Monday after spending 27 days on it. Most of it was very good, but there was a couple of clunkers in there. The Beatles tribute band was awesome! They played their regular show in the theater and another one in the atrium on Halloween. Both venues were packed. The production shows were good the first time, but they lost some of their luster the second cruise. If I hear one more Broadway show tune, I think my ears will start bleeding. Everybody who sang, or played an instrument did them. Add the one show the production cast did, and an afternoon matinee the two cast females did, and it was sensory overload. It's not that they were bad, I just REALLY don't like most of that music.

were there a lot of people in the upstairs lounge at night

thanks c

On my two most recent cruises, entertainment late at night seems to revolve around the central area around customer service on deck 3. This stated late last year and in my opinion has become more popular, people were hanging on all the decks above watching.

Just off the TA Equinox and while the talent was there but the timing and venue programming was not to our liking (just our opinion). Gaps during cocktail time when nothing was happening and putting music which would put you to sleep in the lounge bar pre dinner. We wished the classical playing ladies were in the open coffee area and the guitar guy in the lounge.

We just got off the Equinox Monday after spending 27 days on it. Most of it was very good, but there was a couple of clunkers in there. The Beatles tribute band was awesome! They played their regular show in the theater and another one in the atrium on Halloween. Both venues were packed. The production shows were good the first time, but they lost some of their luster the second cruise. If I hear one more Broadway show tune, I think my ears will start bleeding. Everybody who sang, or played an instrument did them. Add the one show the production cast did, and an afternoon matinee the two cast females did, and it was sensory overload. It's not that they were bad, I just REALLY don't like most of that music.

Was the Beatles tribute band a one time show, or do you think they will still be on ship in January?