Conference Room

leinhto

Anyone ever use the conference rooms onboard an RCI ship? Specifically Radiance Class or even better Brilliance of the Seas.

Our group has one reserved and but not sure what to expect. One question the booking agent was not able to answer was whether they had a window view to the sea?

Anyone can share any information?

Most of the true conference areas I've been in have no sea view. I have seen groups that are given private access to public spaces and those areas may have views.

M

Correct, but as the question was about Radiance class and the Brilliance of the Seas the answer is not applicable.

Radiance class ships have their conference rooms on Deck 5 with Windows towards the Promenade Deck. So yes there is possibly a view outside, but People will walk in front those Windows.

Correct, but as the question was about Radiance class and the Brilliance of the Seas the answer is not applicable.

Radiance class ships have their conference rooms on Deck 5 with Windows towards the Promenade Deck. So yes there is possibly a view outside, but People will walk in front those Windows.

Awesome, glad to hear there is a possibility of a window.

Anyone ever use the conference rooms onboard an RCI ship? Specifically Radiance Class or even better Brilliance of the Seas.

Our group has one reserved and but not sure what to expect. One question the booking agent was not able to answer was whether they had a window view to the sea?

Anyone can share any information?

Yes to both using conference rooms on Radiance class ships and specifically on the Brilliances of the Seas.

If you are referring to one of the conference rooms on deck 5 across from the photo area these rooms have a small window. However the window looks out to the outside deck which there are walking throughout the day. it's very distracting and that's why we has the drapes closed when using the conference room. You really don't get a good view of the sea due to the exterior promenade and height of the railings.

Edited by xxoocruiser

I was on the Brilliance for a TA this fall. We had scrapbook and jewelry classes in the conference rooms. I do not remember any windows in the room we used. They were behind the photo counter. One of them was used by the art dealer to store things.

The room I was in had 6ft tables set end-to-end in 3 rooms[ I think 9 total] Each had 6 chairs. There was a space for a screen at the front of the room and a lectern pushed into the corner.

I think I took a picture during one of the classes. I will look for it and post it if I can find it.

This is not the best picture, but it gives you an idea about the size of the room and the decor.

The long table at the right is the center of the room. I am standing at the back taking the picture.

I hope it helps.

IMG_6841_zps26afef9f.jpg

Thanks for the pic. That gives an idea.

• 2 months later...