Ben and Jerry's suite Freedom recent cruisers?

93beachbum

• 1 year later...
It takes a lot of cruises before one can book that cabin.

i beg to differ on this point, we are doing our 3rd cruise in October 2017, and we have this room, had booked another promenade room then noticed this had become available so called RCCI and swapped.

As a footnote, do we get double C & A points as we are given suite privileges?

i beg to differ on this point, we are doing our 3rd cruise in October 2017, and we have this room, had booked another promenade room then noticed this had become available so called RCCI and swapped.

As a footnote, do we get double C & A points as we are given suite privileges?

You dug up a two year old post just so you could try to make fun of my post? My post was in response to a booking the captain's cabin. So tell us, how did you manage to book the captain's cabin? I would love to hear how you did it.

Edited by Cuizer2

You dug up a two year old post just so you could try to make fun of my post? My post was in response to a booking the captain's cabin. So tell us, how did you manage to book the captain's cabin? I would love to hear how you did it.

I remember that post, can't believe it was two years ago

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I have no idea what the Captain's Cabin is. Simple explanation, please?

Mr. B. and I thoroughly enjoyed the Ben & Jerry's Sweet in January. I actually do think we got all the benefits the same as suite guests. We very much enjoyed the lounge and the concierge there. We certainly thoroughly enjoyed the B & J ice cream every day.

We were on Independence. Great art all over the ship and thought the cabin was outstanding. One disappointment was the snacks delivered to the room -- the cabin attendant either took some of the snacks away too soon or the silverware and plates. It was bizarre.

Otherwise, we were very happy with the service everywhere, as well as the ship.

I have no idea what the Captain's Cabin is. Simple explanation, please?

Mr. B. and I thoroughly enjoyed the Ben & Jerry's Sweet in January. I actually do think we got all the benefits the same as suite guests. We very much enjoyed the lounge and the concierge there. We certainly thoroughly enjoyed the B & J ice cream every day.

We were on Independence. Great art all over the ship and thought the cabin was outstanding. One disappointment was the snacks delivered to the room -- the cabin attendant either took some of the snacks away too soon or the silverware and plates. It was bizarre.

Otherwise, we were very happy with the service everywhere, as well as the ship.

It's where the Captain of the ship sleeps

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app