Going from Elite to Elite plus on back to back

JennJohnNYC

Hi, we are doing a back to back on the Summit next week and the first week we will be Elite but after completing that week, we have the credits to be Elite Plus for the second week. Does anyone know how this is handled? I imagine we will go speak to the captains club hostess if it's not automatic.

Hi, we are doing a back to back on the Summit next week and the first week we will be Elite but after completing that week, we have the credits to be Elite Plus for the second week. Does anyone know how this is handled? I imagine we will go speak to the captains club hostess if it's not automatic.

It should be automatic and was in my case. However, make a copy of your cruise record from the Captain's Club page to show that you have the points to be Elite+ on the second cruise. Enjoy your new benefits.

Hi, we went from select to elite on a recent B2B cruise and it isn't automatic. The data system doesn't catch up that quickly. Go see the Captain's Club host/hostess and he/she can take care of it. We took copies of our info but she didn't need it.

The Captain's Club host/hostess can access your entire sailing history, no need to bring your own copies. Just speak to him or her early in cruise one and it should be all set up for you by cruise two.

BTW, you can also access your My Celebrity history on board at no charge. The Celebrity website is free from both the I Lounge or on your own device.

The Captain's Club host/hostess can access your entire sailing history, no need to bring your own copies. Just speak to him or her early in cruise one and it should be all set up for you by cruise two.

BTW, you can also access your My Celebrity history on board at no charge. The Celebrity website is free from both the I Lounge or on your own device.

Yes, normally your record is accessible on the ship however, I know that there have been a few cases where there were problems with the system. Doesn't take much space to bring a few sheets of paper and be prepared. Guess it depends on you level of comfort and trust.

Let's take a vote...how many are comfortable and trust Celebrity's computer systems?

Bring your cruise history.....

You can check you cruise history on line right now. It is what Celebrity's Captain Club Hostess will see when she brings up your records on board. If it is correct, there should be no problem. No need to bring anything with you. Just see her during the first voyage and she will take care of you for your Elite Plus voyage on the B2B. Enjoy