Reflection Nov 29 Sailing

C 2 C

Arno, we will be on Reflection on 1/24 - 1/31/15. Will you be on then? We were going to share a Rome Cab to Civi to board the Silhouette in Dec. 2013 for a transatlantic to Ft Lauderdale. You and your wife had to cancel for medical reasons and we never got to meet one another............maybe this cruise?

gacruisergal aka Carol K

Again, thanks for all your information; it was invaluable for planning our vacation. It was a pleasure briefly meeting you at the Captains Club event.

Enjoy your upcoming cruises!

Thanks Ken. It was nice to see how much you appreciated your cruise experience.

Hi Arno, welcome home to both of you:)

Thanks Lois.

Thank you so much for posting the daily schedules and the menus.

I have been getting a little concerned as I read reviews in which people say they experienced a lack of onboard activities such as trivia, games, and karaoke. Yet I can see that there was plenty to do on both of your recent sailings--games, dance lessons, flash mob, trivia, etc. So I'm puzzled and not sure what to expect! I'm sure the schedule changes from week to week depending on the mix of passengers onboard. We'll be on the January 3rd sailing and are very much hoping the schedule will be about what you experienced.

My other concern is that there are several nights where it looks like I'm going to have to ask the waiter to bring me two entrees! There are too many things I want to try.

This is our first cruise with Celebrity. Really looking forward to it!

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much for posting the daily schedules and the menus.

My other concern is that there are several nights where it looks like I'm going to have to ask the waiter to bring me two entrees! There are too many things I want to try.

I did see the menu where Joanne enjoyed the near-perfect prime rib; but that's the only one I saw! So many have thanked you, Arno, for posting the menus. Where am I going wrong?

It's always great to read your posts, so I'm really glad I found this one! And it's great to see that you and Joanne continue to enjoy so much that our wonderful world offers. I was in awe when you were introduced on my second Celebrity cruise, through the Panama Canal in Dec. of 2010, I think.

Thank you for all the useful info!

--May

I continued my search for menus and hit the jackpot, big time.

Just as Arno loves to help all of us at CC.com, so do the Preismans. They cruised in November on Infinity, so this is certainly a current set, just as Arno's dailies are hot off the press.

http://www.thepreismans.com/pan_can_menus.htm

Keep scrolling until you think you can't scroll any more, and you'll come upon the nightly menus, along with photos.

Of all the most helpful people I have ever met in my 68 years, THE most helpful are regulars at CC.com.

Thank you, all!

Edited by May B

I continued my search for menus and hit the jackpot, big time.

Just as Arno loves to help all of us at CC.com, so do the Preismans. They cruised in November on Infinity, so this is certainly a current set, just as Arno's dailies are hot off the press.

http://www.thepreismans.com/pan_can_menus.htm

Keep scrolling until you think you can't scroll any more, and you'll come upon the nightly menus, along with photos.

Of all the most helpful people I have ever met in my 68 years, THE most helpful are regulars at CC.com.

Thank you, all!

Thank you so much for the menus. Sailing on Reflection, first time cruiser, February 7. We have the premium drinks pkg, so I think I may have to try every single martini at least once, now that I have read the menu :D We have already decided that the Tuscan will be the specialty restaurant that we must try, and hope to do it on embarkation night since the price online is in Cdn $$. I really love reading all the threads. I am so excited that I am devouring every little piece of info that is posted. Thanks again:)

What a GREAT and informative post! Love the pictures, daily's and especially the menus!!! Will certainly help us plan specialty restaurants. Just a few questions please if you will,

1- Do you have a copy of Molecular Bar Drink Menu, this will be our first with that option and we have premium so looking forward to that and our fav Martini Bar ( to bad our fav bartender from Constellation, Marco, will not be there to take care of us! )

2- Is there just one show from Sin City ( I see "repeat performance" every time after first night it looks like)

3 -WHAT is the Interactive Indulgence Theme Party? Sounds intriguing, but this is the first I am reading about it?

4- I see there are certain days they are offering lunch at specialty dinner restaurants, do you know the fee for this lunch?

Thanks in advance, looking forward to our cruise in March on Reflection!

• 4 weeks later...
I've uploaded a pdf of a menu for day 1 to 7:

Thanks for this upload. We are trying to figure out which night for the Specialty Restaurants. As this is our first time on Celebrity, the MDR menu will all be new to us.