Blood Power Band: Update

manmtnmike

Well I hope they get a contract for the Freedom. :D

I second that motion! We'll be on the Freedom next month and would LOVE seeing that band again! They have to be the best band at sea! We've seen them twice before and spent every evening enjoying their show, especially their 32 non-stop Beatles tribute. Fantastic!

:cool:Bill

• 2 weeks later...
Any updates on this fantastic band? Anyone know what ship they may be appearing on?

:cool:Bill

I just got e-mail from them and still NO WORD FROM CARNIVAL to them ...yet.

They're waiting for next contract!:eek:

Mike

Edited by manmtnmike

I hope Carnival has the sense to keep all the bands the guests seem to enjoy but when it comes to common sense who knows what will happen but now that Jerry Cahill is gone and a new CEO will be taking over, that could be a good thing we'll just have to see what he/she does concerning the entertainment.

Gary

I hope Carnival has the sense to keep all the bands the guests seem to enjoy but when it comes to common sense who knows what will happen but now that Jerry Cahill is gone and a new CEO will be taking over, that could be a good thing we'll just have to see what he/she does concerning the entertainment.

Gary

It appears there's alot a"buz" about entertainment in some o'f the lower level mgr's.

BUT the new VP of Entertainment has no cruising history, and incentive to do keep the best bands across the seas... check her back ground and personal FB page.

I'm in for makin' some noise to assist these great muscians and nice guys and girls.

Al out...busy searching the seven seas for non-Playlist ships!;)

• 5 weeks later...

I was on Valor last week and was blown away, BPB has to be the best band I have ever seen on a cruise they were so awesome.

This was my 5th cruise and I have never stopped to sit and listen to the bands but I did this time because of how awesome they were!

How did they get their name?!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...