email shareholder info?

dickinson

Can I email shareholder statement? I found some threads in the Carnival forum that said people did it to icare@carnival but don't think this would be the same for Princess.

Thanks.

Princess no longer accepts shareholder submission via email. You must either fax it or snail mail it.

Thank you both. I called Princess and they said they stopped it because of security having the info on the web. The Carnival boards mention you are supposed to fax yet some people send through email and get the credit. I am going to fax it through my former employer (they have storefronts) where with my discount it will cost $1.53. I think I can handle that :D.

Oh… my printer is a scanner, printer and fax but I have absolutely no clue how to set it up to fax :(.

Princess no longer accepts shareholder submission via email. You must either fax it or snail mail it.

Unless you are based in the UK, when you can submit your request by e-mail.

Oops. Someone already said that.

Edited by Corfe Mixture

Thank you both. I called Princess and they said they stopped it because of security having the info on the web. The Carnival boards mention you are supposed to fax yet some people send through email and get the credit. I am going to fax it through my former employer (they have storefronts) where with my discount it will cost $1.53. I think I can handle that :D.

Oh… my printer is a scanner, printer and fax but I have absolutely no clue how to set it up to fax :(.

It is pretty simple. What brand and model do you have?

It is pretty simple. What brand and model do you have?

Canon Pixma MX410. I also have a Mac. Just did some googling and found something that said this model does not support faxing on a Mac. Oh well.

Edited by dickinson

Canon Pixma MX410. I also have a Mac. Just did some googling and found something that said this model does not support faxing on a Mac. Oh well.

But it does support faxing from paper. So print out what you want to fax. All you need to do is to connect the printer to a telephone jack, Just like an old style fax machine. Then

Press the Fax button

Open the document tray and move the document guides to both edges

Insert the pages you want to fax until you hear a beep, face up. Then adjust the document guides to the edges of the paper.

Enter the telephone you want to fax to using the keypad

Then press the black button on the upper right side of the control panel.

At that point the number should be dialed and the pages faxed when it connects.

But it does support faxing from paper. So print out what you want to fax. All you need to do is to connect the printer to a telephone jack, Just like an old style fax machine. Then

Press the Fax button

Open the document tray and move the document guides to both edges

Insert the pages you want to fax until you hear a beep, face up. Then adjust the document guides to the edges of the paper.

Enter the telephone you want to fax to using the keypad

Then press the black button on the upper right side of the control panel.

At that point the number should be dialed and the pages faxed when it connects.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I did it (although time and date is all wrong on the fax as it says 2010). I hope they actually received it!