MS Eurodam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away Dec7, 2014

aliaschief

Really out of focus close ups. I'd be disappointed if I'd booked a wave I think.

Hi Mumsy... We have to make screenshots of what they broadcast. I suspect that the photos they shoot would be much higher resolution. What we see on our screens is far from High Definition. Having said that, I don't know their process for "waves"...

Guinness time...

She got almost down to Miami and had an emergency, someone fell. She went almost back to PE and passed off her passenger to a pilot boat. Start back down and then had to come back with another emergency. She came totally back into port and docked. Now the rumor from the ship was either someone died or there was a domestic violence sitiuation. She didn't leave PE until around 11:45 last night.

Went back on today to check on the RC board and they had closed the thread, thought that was strange.

Edited by PathfinderEss

Three more Sundays and I'll be on board. I'll stay for the Carnival Pride (rightly Baltimore's ship) but I'm probably the only one. Thanks for the thread, Chief and all the Cameras, Lou and Dave, and everybody for the commentary.

Good night all.

Roy

Three more Sundays and I'll be on board. I'll stay for the Carnival Pride (rightly Baltimore's ship) but I'm probably the only one. Thanks for the thread, Chief and all the Cameras, Lou and Dave, and everybody for the commentary.

Good night all.

Roy

Your very lucky, love the Ryndam.