Quest Game Show

danipani

Yeah, it's too funny watching guys wearing bra's dancing around looking like fools........:rolleyes:

So, from what I can surmise, the thesis of your post is "STAHP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE". It's nice to see the old internet trope of lacking the slightest bit of a capacity for appreciating or even comprehending variability in taste/preference is alive and well.

Quest is great... I remember they asked for someone's false teeth... my uncle volunteered his... and then the girl was told to put it in her mouth... and she did without hesitation... the things people do for cruise fame!

So, from what I can surmise, the thesis of your post is "STAHP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE". It's nice to see the old internet trope of lacking the slightest bit of a capacity for appreciating or even comprehending variability in taste/preference is alive and well.

Funny as that post was I'm adding you to my ignore list. Sorry I'll miss any more of those deep intellectual posts...... :)

Edited by bouhunter

I went on AOS in 2010 and thought this was pretty cool! Do they still do it? Possibly going on AOS in March

Activities on all ships are determined by the Cruise Director onboard. From what I can tell, most CD's do Quest. Each CD does it a little differently and some make sure that the people who are in the audience and participating understand that this is for 'adults' and that perhaps it is not suggested that 'children be in the audience'.

By far the Quest on Allure was the best show yet out of all the ones we have done. They had camera men on the floor following the action then would play it back in slow motion or or speed it up. That even made it better! I don't think I have ever laughed that hard in my life. My wife did add some excitement to the show when she decided to show off her tattoo on our lower back that trails into the lower region. So she decides to how off half of the back side... Everyone laughed but then a voice overhead said, "wait a minute" I thought she had crossed over the line... The music stopped and a moment of seriousness occurred. Then the score keeper who's voice had stopped everything said, "can we see that again?" So my dear sweet wife made sure her pants came way down to have the full moon effect on camera, the crowd roared...

The next day people congratulated and thanked me for having her make the cruise a wonderful experience. ;)

I don't know if they have changed it on smaller ships, but on the Freedom class they divide the entire audience into to teams. Even more fun with everyone participating.

I find good things about both venues. I also find the quality varies drastically by the Cruise Director doing it.

I find good things about both venues. I also find the quality varies drastically by the Cruise Director doing it.

With some cruise directors it gets a little to wild and unsafe. With others it is just as much fun, and with an 'adult audience twist' but w/o being dangerous to participate in.