How do these compare?

Just wondering, are there any regular cruisers here who are able to compare Dawn Princess and Rhapsody of the seas.

I have a sister in law who has been on Rhapsody a few years back and we are all off on Dawn Princess in a couple of months. I have been on Sun Princess but never a Royal Caribbean ship.

A friend told my sister in law that The Rhapsody beats the Princess line hands down for quality of the ship, food and entertainment.

Is that how most other people have found it?

Edited by sherri3802

Just wondering, are there any regular cruisers here who are able to compare Dawn Princess and Rhapsody of the seas.

I have a sister in law who has been on Rhapsody a few years back and we are all off on Dawn Princess in a couple of months. I have been on Sun Princess but never a Royal Caribbean ship.

A friend told my sister in law that The Rhapsody beats the Princess line hands down for quality of the ship, food and entertainment.

Is that how most other people have found it?

Hi, My daughter is on the "Rhapsody" at present on a 10 dayer from Sydney,It is her first time on a Royal Ship,but has been on a number of others, Her most recent cruise was on the Sea Princess. She sent us a text today, that read: "Royal the same standards but prefer the Sea princess layout."

That is just one opinion from a regular cruiser,so hope it helps. Have a great cruise ,whatever ship you chose.

You will need to be quick if you want to go on Rhapsody. She leaves us at the end of this season and wont be back next season. Prices are high because if this. But you could try, Radiance, Voyager or Legend and Explorer (these 2 from next season).