24 hour sale comming

mommom of 7

Does anyone know if the 24 hour sale will be available on the Carnival website, or only through a travel agent?

A quick google search turned up a flyer that listed the sailings that were included, and it said to "contact your travel professional". Not sure if that means it is something exclusive or not.

No cruise for me. i did not book the weekend sale my solo total was only $314 on Paradise January 10, 2015. Now it has went up to $430 with the 24 hour sale. oh well i should have went with my first mind
It's a shame you did not take my advice back on post # 9 when I pointed out it was even cheaper than you thought and you could have pulled the trigger. Further in the thread there was a mention about putting a 24 hour hold on the cabin as well. I guess you live and learn.....keep your eyes peeled for another deal later in January or early February, maybe you'll luck out.Edit...the next sailing on the Paradise, 4 days leaving 1/15 is only 288 all in for a solo rate. Edited by SNJCruisers

I am not very experienced with Carnival. I originally booked before that 35 hour sale and got a total price of $1023 for three in inside room on Breeze for February 8th. I am trying to get another room for my daughter's friends, and the price was alot higher. With the 24 hour sale today, the price is still up... $1185. I am thinking of doing a 24 hour hold like someone suggested. But as it nears, do you feel the price will drop??? Because I would like to also upgrade the inside room I currently hold to a larger room, but not at these prices.

No cruise for me. i did not book the weekend sale my solo total was only $314 on Paradise January 10, 2015. Now it has went up to $430 with the 24 hour sale. oh well i should have went with my first mind

I will cruise but just not with this sale.

Since I do B2B & we have scooters there are only a few cabins that will work for us.

The Pack & Go rate was better last week by a couple of bucks.

AND I'M THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS CRAP. :eek:

Sorry :o

Char

Since I do B2B & we have scooters there are only a few cabins that will work for us.

Char

HA! It's all your fault Char! LOL Glad I had already booked as mine too, went from 344 with a 37.50 OBC, to 429! Whoever suggested putting a hold on the reservation had the right idea. That way you're sure to get the best price.

Wish you and Larry were coming along on the 19th of Jan, but perhaps by then it'll drop again, and you can book. Hope to see you there, and if not, I'm sure we'll sail together sometime in the future.

"SKY"

Ken

I just checked this cruise for solo. It's saying $338 inside and $358 OV for that date.

We are booked on the Splendor to Bermuda in October but I have been dreaming of a quick getaway before then:D Finally talked dh into a five day...on the Fascination...not a bad drive...only two ports..two sea days...pretty much just what I wanted....$149.00 per person...OV Guar....this will my 25th with Carnival and really don't think I've seen a lower price....saving my milestone OBC for cruise #26:):):)

It's a shame you did not take my advice back on post # 9 when I pointed out it was even cheaper than you thought and you could have pulled the trigger. Further in the thread there was a mention about putting a 24 hour hold on the cabin as well. I guess you live and learn.....keep your eyes peeled for another deal later in January or early February, maybe you'll luck out.Edit...the next sailing on the Paradise, 4 days leaving 1/15 is only 288 all in for a solo rate.

I understand - I should have went with my first mind. But I think if I really wanted the cruise I would have booked immediately. I am just so upset because that date worked perfect with my vacation - the other dates do not. And the total solo rate with tax was only $314 - matter of fact, the entire package including airfare was not even $500. I messed up on this one - but its ok. Better planning next time.

Char

It's all those colored beads on Larry's scooter that messed up your thinking. You were just dazzled:D

I am not very experienced with Carnival. I originally booked before that 35 hour sale and got a total price of $1023 for three in inside room on Breeze for February 8th. I am trying to get another room for my daughter's friends, and the price was alot higher. With the 24 hour sale today, the price is still up... $1185. I am thinking of doing a 24 hour hold like someone suggested. But as it nears, do you feel the price will drop??? Because I would like to also upgrade the inside room I currently hold to a larger room, but not at these prices.
It's all basic supply and demand that will determine the bottom line price of a cruise. The older fantasy class ships will have more sailings that will have rock bottom pricing while the newer, larger ships will have great rates as well, but normally on sailings during slower times of the year.

Cruising for 6 days on the Breeze for under 400 bucks per person including taxes and port charges is a great deal. The closest price you can get to that rate would be 50 bucks more pp for an ES in September.

The rock bottom pricing that some people are getting should not cloud your judgement. You need to compare the pricing on your Breeze sailing with another sailing on the Breeze so that you're truly comparing an apple to an apple. When you are comparing to an older, smaller ship, it's not really a true comparison.

When oh when will carnival have a sale that doesn't include them picking your cabin???? I'm kinda getting annoyed. Lol I want more obc!!! But I don't want to lose my cabin! Ok I'm done complaining lol 😏😁

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When oh when will carnival have a sale that doesn't include them picking your cabin???? I'm kinda getting annoyed. Lol I want more obc!!! But I don't want to lose my cabin! Ok I'm done complaining lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am totally annoyed with it too

It's all those colored beads on Larry's scooter that messed up your thinking. You were just dazzled:D

Yes he has a way in the dazzling department.

I don't think that what I posted was a CC rumor since there was a sale.

I didn't say how good it would be. Which for some of us it really wasn't.

Ruthless when are we going to cruise together again? We are going for Christmas on the Paradise & hope larry makes it. I sure don't want cancel this too.

Have nothing booked after that. BUMMER

Char