Hotel help/miami

pianoplayerla

HELP!!!!!

Trying to get the rest of our "pre cruise" planning done so we can move on to Christmas. :)

Does anyone know about Hotel Indigo Miami Dadeland?? I know it is a little 'piece' from POM, but we will have a car as we are flying in to FLL. Don't want to pay an arm and a leg for one night hotel stay, but don't want a roach motel either.

Thanks. You guys always come through and that's why I depend on this site when making our plans. ;)

Not familiar with that hotel? :confused:

"Reasonable" hotels close to MIA that offer free parking - downtown and Miami Beach hotels charge guests $25-30+ for parking :eek: - are in the Blue Lagoon area (Hampton Inn, Sofitel, Homewood Suites, etc.). Buedget options often suggested include La Quinta East and Springhill Suites Medical Center.

Why not stay in the FLL area? :confused: Hotels in the FLL area are usually cheaper than comparable properties in Miami/Miami Beach.

Our son and his wife are meeting us, they are flying in to MIA. We were looking for something 'reasonable' in Miami for the 4 of us.

I'll look again and explore more options. We are renting a car in FLL (have a coupon for "free"). Plan to drop the car at AVIS near the port prior to embarkation.

Thanks for the help.

I don't know what your budget is or if you are staying in one room, but on last minute travel they have some hotels that would hold you all.

You can get the Hilton Downtown with 2 queen beds for $172, the B2 Miami for $152, the JW Marriott for $209.

If you belong to the Hilton program, you can get the Hampton Inn Brickell for $215.

Hotel Urbano is another one in the Brickell area that would run around $200.