Diamond Plus Two for One Speciality Dining Help Needed

Specialty Restaurants tend to be busier on Sea Days versus Port Days; especially true if the ship leaves port after 5pm. On sister line Celebrity you could often get a Specialty Restaurant discount of 30% to 50% IF YOU ASKED on port nights. Certainly on Celebrity the Specialty Restaurant manager has the authority to negotiate; anyone have experience with this on RCI?

Thom

I actually had gotten a written response from C and A confirming the new policy for night one and two.

Seems like it really should not matter which nights you use them, but that is just MHO;)

I am going to try to use the second one on night 4 next week. We will see what happens

It shouldn't, should it? And since formal night is often the second night, I imagine that reservations might be harder to come by since the specialty restaurants seem to be quite popular then, at least in my experience.

I was able to use my BOGO coupon on the first and last night of my recent cruise, but the Compass did say that it was for the first and second nights only. I suspect that the restaurants had not yet gotten the message.

• 2 weeks later...
If you book online for the BOGO, does it make you pay right away?

Yes, you will pay full price for two people. Once onboard they will credit your your account for one person if you have the BOGO coupon.

Damn slow fingers:cool:

Did you really think you would beat Bob. :rolleyes::D

Just off the FOS- had no trouble booking for one before we left and then using the coupon onboard

Also they let us use the second one of night 4, had to pay on the first night

Thanks. Good to know.

Edited by Big_G

Earlier this year on Legend they charged us the first night, but they let us use it later. We were on a B2B and they told us we had to commit at the B2B meeting. Good thing they let us move it back, because I got norovirus on day one of the second cruise, and we had to move it back twice.