Molecular Bar Watermelon Felon

kissmeyoufool

Was on an Excellent Med Cruise on the Equinox in October my Husbands go to drink was the Watermelon Felon from the Molecular Bar.

I know whats in the drink just not the amounts of each item really want to get all the ingredients and surprise him at Christmas with his new favorite drink Thanks All and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Was on an Excellent Med Cruise on the Equinox in October my Husbands go to drink was the Watermelon Felon from the Molecular Bar.

I know whats in the drink just not the amounts of each item really want to get all the ingredients and surprise him at Christmas with his new favorite drink Thanks All and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Do a web search for Junior Merino. He has a website that offers many of the products used. Also do a web search for that drink. Someone may have posted a video or the recipe.

Drink up 🍷🍹🍸🍻🍺

Thank you everyone but the lady at the Bar did give us the measurements but im sure she thought we would never remember LOL and she is right because I do not know the right amounts

But if anyone can ask and find out I would LOVE IT Thank You Everyone

My DH's favorite at the Molecular bar is the "Indulgence" and YES the bartender did tell us everything in it and how much! I wrote it down on a napkin. ;) We used up one of the ingredients we bought in St. Thomas at Thanksgiving making it for everyone and joked that it's time to go on another cruise to replenish. My Aunt said, "Can't you get that here?" Why of course but it's more fun to go on a cruise to buy it! :D

Sorry I can't help with the W Felon.

Edited by still-learning

My DH's favorite at the Molecular bar is the "Indulgence" and YES the bartender did tell us everything in it and how much! I wrote it down on a napkin. ;) We used up one of the ingredients we bought in St. Thomas at Thanksgiving making it for everyone and joked that it's time to go on another cruise to replenish. My Aunt said, "Can't you get that here?" Why of course but it's more fun to go on a cruise to buy it! :D

Sorry I can't help with the W Felon.

Can you please post the recipe? We loved that drink.

Can you please post the recipe? We loved that drink.

Happy to:

"Indulgence"

1 1/2 White Godiva Chocolate liquor

1 1/2 Half & Half

1 Chambord

1/2 Kahlua

Garnish with Cocoa Powder and Fresh Raspberry

They use an ice cream base on ship but if not available 1/2 & 1/2 and this works great. Just shake with ice, pour and Yummmm! :D Let us know how it works for you. :)

Edited by still-learning