Allure Comedy Show

#4'smom

Right now, DH and I are booked into the stand-up comedy at 7:30pm. I just read on CC that there is a "family friendly" show and an "adult show". Seeing as it is just the two of us (no kiddies) and we always enjoy a little adult humor should we rebook for the later show??? :p

You are ok.

The comedy club booked in the small venue although has its own written agenda, by the comdedian it does take on the "mood" of the crowd.

Ours got quite interesting:eek:

Towards the end of the week their was a mild version in the theatre where all were welcome, first come first serve, there were many empty seats.

It was tame.

We left that show early having enjoyed the comedy club earlier in the week.

Sea Ya

Right now' date=' DH and I are booked into the stand-up comedy at 7:30pm. I just read on CC that there is a "family friendly" show and an "adult show". Seeing as it is just the two of us (no kiddies) and we always enjoy a little adult humor should we rebook for the later show??? :p[/quote']

there is no difference

The comedy show in the Main Theatre that is family friendly alot of the jokes are the same, minus the +18 adult humor.

I probably wouldnt go to family friendly one again unless I had Children with me

Right now' date=' DH and I are booked into the stand-up comedy at 7:30pm. I just read on CC that there is a "family friendly" show and an "adult show". Seeing as it is just the two of us (no kiddies) and we always enjoy a little adult humor should we rebook for the later show??? :p[/quote']

The shows in the Comedy Club are adult oriented. It's a small venue and the comedian pretty much "plays to the audience." I believe you have to be 16 or 18 to make a reservation there.

The main theater will also have comedy shows, which are more family oriented.

It sounds like you made a reservation for the comedy club, which is always adult, so you will be fine.