Bus Tour for 80 Yr Old - Montego Bay or Ocho Rios?

gemz

I would like to take my 80 yr old mother on a short (no more than 4 hrs) bus tour to see the beauty of Jamaica. I have only been to Ocho Rios and I thought it showed me a nice overview of the beauty driving through Fern Gulley, mountainous scenery and Dunns River Falls. We do not want to include any beaches but just a nice leisurely bus trip. We won't be climbing Dunns River Falls either but just to take a look. From pictures, Montego Bay looks flatter with newer resorts and I'm not sure if Montego Bay is as scenic as Ocho Rios.

We have been to Eastern Caribbean many times but I would like to show my mother how different Jamaica is compared to St. Martin, St. Thomas and San Juan.

Where would you recommend Ocho Rios or Montego Bay?

Thanks!

Either one is about an hour from Falmouth....which is where Royal Caribbean primarily docks now. They built the port, and that is where they usually port. (even if your itinerary says otherwise) There is probably a highlights tour available from Falmouth, Jamaica. :) I think heading in the direction of Ocho Rios is probably prettier.

Edited by Coralc