San Diego Embarkation

BlackJack2

What time embarkation in San Diego, when the ship begins the cruise in Seattle and San Diego is not a disembarkation port, only an embarkation port?

Not sure about Hal but on a sister line, new key cards were on our bed the night before, and we just binged out as usual for our tour. Hal will let you know, and the BEST thing is you get to meet us as we are boarding that day!!:D

Not sure about Hal but on a sister line, new key cards were on our bed the night before, and we just binged out as usual for our tour. Hal will let you know, and the BEST thing is you get to meet us as we are boarding that day!!:D

We are embarking in San Diego the same day that you are. (Can't wait to meet you!) I was wondering if embarkation would be earlier than 11:30 AM since no one is disembarking that morning. We want to board ASAP, drop our luggage, and then go to Seaport Village for a little while.

We are embarking in San Diego the same day that you are. (Can't wait to meet you!) I was wondering if embarkation would be earlier than 11:30 AM since no one is disembarking that morning. We want to board ASAP, drop our luggage, and then go to Seaport Village for a little while.

You have a good point! Now I'm also thinking why not? I hope we will find out closer to our cruise. We are usually able to DROP off our luggage at any port early, it is the actual CHECK-IN that we have to wait for. You could probably drop off your luggage about 9 or 10.... Just check-in by 3pm and you should be fine. See ya later..........:D

San Diego can be a bit chaotic. When we boarded a few years ago, they allowed our cab to go up to the stevedores, but they grabbed our bags without asking first, and were moving them to the other ship's boxes. I had to yell at them that we were going on the Rotterdam, so if two ships are in port, pay attention to where your bags are heading. One hopes that someone would have figured it out, but who knows? I did meet a lady on board who's bags didn't make it and I wondered if her bags were aboard the other ship.

Upon our return, it was pouring rain, and our bags were very soggy by the time we identified them and got them through the crowd and out to a cab. Luckily, I always pack my clothes inside ziplocks.:D