Next drydock for Riviera

texasskier

We were on Marina in late Oct. 2014 in an OS and the need for a "re-do" was noticed. (seating sofas low, low, from wear and tear, table scratches, furniture scratches). Only the seating was uncomfortable (both in entertainment room and in living room). We thought Marina would be due for some upgrading in a year or two.

Now you say Riveria is going in for dry dock in April 2015? What about Marina, any one know?

We are to be on Riveria in Febuary 2015 and thought it would be in better shape since it is a year younger.

Appreciate any thoughts, dates, reasons for dry dock.

We were on Marina in late Oct. 2014 in an OS and the need for a "re-do" was noticed. (seating sofas low, low, from wear and tear, table scratches, furniture scratches). Only the seating was uncomfortable (both in entertainment room and in living room). We thought Marina would be due for some upgrading in a year or two.

Now you say Riveria is going in for dry dock in April 2015? What about Marina, any one know?

We are to be on Riveria in Febuary 2015 and thought it would be in better shape since it is a year younger.

Appreciate any thoughts, dates, reasons for dry dock.

We were on Riviera last week. It looked brand new and in perfect shape. If it is going in for drydock, it must be mechanical related; but I wish it was to upgrade the WiFi. It was slooooow. Of course, they did have the free WiFi offer, which puts a bigger load on it.

We were on Riviera last week. It looked brand new and in perfect shape. If it is going in for drydock, it must be mechanical related; but I wish it was to upgrade the WiFi. It was slooooow. Of course, they did have the free WiFi offer, which puts a bigger load on it.

Agree on most points. Except carpet in stateroom halls are looking a little worn.

And yes Internet is so slow.

We were going to take this April TA but canceled it since there in no trip that we can do a back to back with. Maybe next year :):)

Someone on our April 1 cruise IS doing a back to back - They are on the previous sailing in the Caribbean and staying on for the trans Atlantic...

First: my bad for spelling Riviera wrong in my previous post. I do know better.

Still no information regarding Marina upgrade? I hope the reason Riviera is going in is very minor if it is still looking and feeling good.