Costa Mediteranea 11 day NIGHTMARE CRUISE...

gws35

I'm on a 11 day Fascinosa cruise 17th. - 28th. Jan, so I'll report back with what I find, together with menus and photos.

I could do with loosing fed kilos.:(

Now if anyone would like to send a CARE packet to any of the ports we will be at, they will be greatfully accepted.

I am going on the same trip 28th. Jan. so I hope to be able to read what to expect in the beginning of my cruise :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Just got off the Mediterranea and had a wonderful time. Being from Chicago, the only food we found truly lacking was the steak but then that has been the case on other cruises too. As far as breakfast, there were 3 omelet stations (there is one out by the midship pool that typically had no line). I will agree that there was no "salad only" location at lunch but you could find salad items like lettuce available. The cucumber/tomato options decreased the longer we were on ship. The other odd thing was that the soft serve machines had chocolate and strawberry every day . . . No variety. I wasn't sure the reason for that. Our other frustration was that drink stations were closed during the day when food wasn't being served.

• 3 weeks later...

Watch out GWS35 if you bash Costa they will bash you. I totally agree with you. We have been on every cruise line out there and Costa is definitely the worst. Rudest people ever, food was aweful, everything in 5 languages, cabin shook so bad the safe opened up.

Even the pizza was aweful.

If you don't agree with the Costa posters then they will bash you.....

When I saw the title, I thought the thread would be about the current tragedy in Tunisia. Costa is having a lot of tragedies lately. I wonder how much Carnival Corp. is helping Costa.

What other tragedies lately?

Not a single word about the loss of life on John Heald's Facebook page.

Edited by G.M.T.

Not a single word

about the loss of life on John Heald's Facebook page.

John Heald is Carnival Cruise Line's head honcho.

I imagine Costa Cruises has their own head honcho.

What did his Facebook page say about it?