Cabanas Nellies Beach

So am I correct when I say only people in certain suites can book cabanas on Nellie's beach?

Anyone can book cabanas on Nellie's. It's the cabanas on Barefoot Beach that suite guests and Pinnacle members get first crack at.

Royal's website should allow advance booking of cabanas on Nellie's. If they don't show up there, it's either too early, or they have sold out of the advance allotment.

Edited by clarea

Anyone can book cabanas on Nellie's. It's the cabanas on Barefoot Beach that suite guests and Pinnacle members get first crack at.

Royal's website should allow advance booking of cabanas on Nellie's. If they don't show up there, it's either too early, or they have sold out of the advance allotment.

Bob,

I have been reading a few threads on some of the Allure and Oasis sailings that the cabanas are no longer available to be booked ahead of time on Nellies beach. They are making people board and then book.

This is new and some future cruisers are posting on their threads.

One poster called and was told they have to wait.

I am reading roll calls and hearing this also.

I will post more as I read about it.

Sue

Bob,

I have been reading a few threads on some of the Allure and Oasis sailings that the cabanas are no longer available to be booked ahead of time on Nellies beach. They are making people board and then book.

This is new and some future cruisers are posting on their threads.

One poster called and was told they have to wait.

I am reading roll calls and hearing this also.

I will post more as I read about it.

Sue

I appreciate the clarification Sue. Thanks.:)

Do you know if other ships besides Oasis and Allure are still able to do advance bookings on the web?

Edited by clarea

This was ours 2 years ago, took me months and months of watching the website to book it, can't even remember what number it is, but it is the very last one before you head over the bridge to the water park, and the view from the cabana down to Nellie's Beach

wendy

x

SAM_0062.jpg.8dee034d4fc17b7e89b84d8ada913b5d.jpg

SAM_0066.jpg.ee349b0e3e965a84646cb2ac66339138.jpg

SAM_0070.jpg.39655ef959c33139a8bb670b7085ac51.jpg

SAM_0053.jpg.886174104a5dbb2ba9d5b587181a4dab.jpg

On our Indy sailing in March, many people have reported being able to book online several months ago.

Not sure if there is a new policy which has now eliminated any chance of online booking of the cabanas - but it could just be that they are selling out very quickly online. There is a lot of chatter about, and praises for these cabanas so, I'm not surprised that they show up sold out very early.

But, I have also read that there are many who have shown them unavailable online (the excursion shows up on the list, but the "add to cart" is grayed out), who have had success booking one at the excursions desk once on board.

Also another factor besides the price and location is to be aware of the limitations of accesability if you have some one with mobility issues.

Some of the Cabanas have stairs and steps to get to the loungers.

Safe journey

Prices are per cabana not per person.

You wouldn't know it by the website. I've never rented one but it's priced at Adult and Children with those prices the same for both. Per person was my first impression. If it's not, they might consider changing their website. Duh...what was I thinking. :D

Cabana_zpsaab7c8d8.jpg

Edited by Big_G

You wouldn't know it by the website. I've never rented one but it's priced at Adult and Children with those prices the same for both. Per person was my first impression. If it's not, they might consider changing their website. Duh...what was I thinking. :D

Cabana_zpsaab7c8d8.jpg

If you click through for the detailed information about the cabana, it does say "Pricing is per cabana, not per person."

attachment.php?attachmentid=335185&stc=1&d=1420155734

775458430_ScreenShot2015-01-01at6_41_58PM.jpg.a282317bef47cebc8da0abee56adc405.jpg

If you click through for the detailed information about the cabana, it does say "Pricing is per cabana, not per person."

attachment.php?attachmentid=335185&stc=1&d=1420155734

Thanks. I couldn't book it on- line so I didn't go any further. It does make it sound more appealing if it's per cabana.