How Do I Make Reservations to Steak House?

zaknzoey

I've looked at my account online and do not see any link to make reservations. Can you not make reservations in advance?

This is our first time on a ship that has the Steak House and I'd like to be sure we get to eat there.

On Royal Caribbean, it's very easy. You just click on the link and pick a time, pay, and you have your reservation. But I did not see any link.

Am I just missing it?? :confused:

Thanks!!

Typically all you need to do is wait until you get onboard. There will be Steakhouse Rep with a food tray to wet your appetite in the atrium when you get there. She will be able to take your reservation for any of the nights. I'm sure there are nights where it sells out, but I have not seen that myself. If you really want to be safe you can email the Maître D' on the ship and make the request.

I've looked at my account online and do not see any link to make reservations. Can you not make reservations in advance?

This is our first time on a ship that has the Steak House and I'd like to be sure we get to eat there.

On Royal Caribbean, it's very easy. You just click on the link and pick a time, pay, and you have your reservation. But I did not see any link.

Am I just missing it?? :confused:

Thanks!!

Yes.

Under Manage My Booking, click on the 3rd item under Activities and excursions: Steakhouse.

Input your info and my experience has been a reply within 48 hrs. Enjoy the meal.

Yes.

Under Manage My Booking, click on the 3rd item under Activities and excursions: Steakhouse.

Input your info and my experience has been a reply within 48 hrs. Enjoy the meal.

I have done this successfully online many times and I have always received a reply in 1 or 2 days. Give it a try.

If you reserve for the first or second night, you will receive one free bottle of house red or white wine per reservation. I've tried the red and it is good.

Enjoy the steakhouse.:cool:

I have done this successfully online many times and I have always received a reply in 1 or 2 days. Give it a try.

If you reserve for the first or second night, you will receive one free bottle of house red or white wine per reservation. I've tried the red and it is good.

Enjoy the steakhouse.:cool:

If you have a PVP, you can have him/her make the reservation for you. Unless things have recently changed, the free bottle of wine is only offered for the first evening.

If you have a PVP, you can have him/her make the reservation for you. Unless things have recently changed, the free bottle of wine is only offered for the first evening.

I have read here on CC that the free bottle of wine was extended to the second night. I have only gone on the first night since elegent night in the MDR is usually on the second night.

Yes I have seen the free bottle extended to the 2nd night. Might have something to do with on a large number of cruises the 2nd night is a formal, sorry, elegant night which has lobster tails anyways in the MDR.

Edited by CHOPPERTESTER

The wine is free on the first night and it is available on the first elegant night which is usually the 2nd night of the cruise. It is important that if going to the steak house that one is properly dressed as there was a letter to John Heald regarding being turned away from the steak house the first night as that was an elegant night and the guests were in jeans.

We go the first night as usually the menu in the MDR the first night is not one we like, so we enjoy the steak house.

Thank you all for the replies! I was able to find the form.

BUT, one more question...

How/when do I pay for the reservation? Is there an option to pay pre-cruise? I'd rather pay now than have it added to my sign and sail account. How does payment work?

Thank you all for the replies! I was able to find the form.

BUT, one more question...

How/when do I pay for the reservation? Is there an option to pay pre-cruise? I'd rather pay now than have it added to my sign and sail account. How does payment work?

Just like any restaurant, you pay at the end of your meal. Enjoy!!