Question for anyone that's been on Voyager since the refurb...

Except here it was well-used.

The reasons for the changes are not because of lack of use, but to raise overall revenue for the line.

Can't see how crew cabins would bring in extra revenue unless some of other cabins for crew were turned into a restaurant or some other type of revenue raiser.

Can't see how crew cabins would bring in extra revenue unless some of other cabins for crew were turned into a restaurant or some other type of revenue raiser.

They need extra crew cabins to handle the numerous extra passenger cabins that were added as part of the refit.

Overall the staff:passenger ratio has still fallen (as there are far more passenger cabins added) but having some helps with the extra load.

They need extra crew cabins to handle the numerous extra passenger cabins that were added as part of the refit.

Overall the staff:passenger ratio has still fallen (as there are far more passenger cabins added) but having some helps with the extra load.

That makes sense overall.:D

Shame the nightclub has moved to high notes, my memory of that lounge was being full of snoozing seniors in the lounges along the window wall taking in the view.:rolleyes:

I guess they would have gone to bed by the time any disco starts but he memory lingers....:D

I would assume it's somewhat more like the nightclub on Radiance now which doubles as a lounge area by day?

Shame the nightclub has moved to high notes, my memory of that lounge was being full of snoozing seniors in the lounges along the window wall taking in the view.:rolleyes:

I guess they would have gone to bed by the time any disco starts but he memory lingers....:D

I would assume it's somewhat more like the nightclub on Radiance now which doubles as a lounge area by day?

Yes, X does a similar thing with its nightclubs/discos only kicking in after 10pm.:D

Yes, X does a similar thing with its nightclubs/discos only kicking in after 10pm.:D

Though RCL had a younger, more active and greater in numbers crowd, which makes it more saddening.

Last Celebrity cruise I went to the nightclub and it was getting like Princess!! :eek:

Though RCL had a younger, more active and greater in numbers crowd, which makes it more saddening.

Last Celebrity cruise I went to the nightclub and it was getting like Princess!! :eek:

Personally I think they should start them earlier like 9pm especially on port days.:D

Just got off Voyager this morning. Had an awesome cruise. Would be more than happy to book on her again. Will do a full review later. For those of you planning to do cupcake decorating, make sure you book online beforehand. Very popular. Had to change my day 3 class due to flooded bathroom (this happened 5 mins before class due to start) and the only new date I could get was last day of cruise. Lots of fun though.

3D movies - only 3 shown in main theatre in 14 days. Gravity, How to train your dragon 2, Penguins of Madagascar. Only other movies shown were on big screen outside. Ice skating show - stick to your assigned date if you can. You can queue for last minutes tickets but seats are obstructed.

Never had a problem in Windjammer. Could always find a seat - often near the window too.

My time dining didn't work particular well imo. Strongly suggest you book online beforehand.

Edited by aussielozzie18

Just a little tip you can add funds to your on board credit five business days before sailing. You will get dollar for dollar,ie $1 OZ gets you $1US put $400 australian dollars and that's a saving of $90 as the rate is now.If you have funds left over will be refunded in australian dollars.You have to contact RCL and speak to Cruise Adminastration.

Regards

Marie

Just got off Voyager this morning. Had an awesome cruise. Would be more than happy to book on her again. Will do a full review later. For those of you planning to do cupcake decorating, make sure you book online beforehand. Very popular. Had to change my day 3 class due to flooded bathroom (this happened 5 mins before class due to start) and the only new date I could get was last day of cruise. Lots of fun though.

3D movies - only 3 shown in main theatre in 14 days. Gravity, How to train your dragon 2, Penguins of Madagascar. Only other movies shown were on big screen outside. Ice skating show - stick to your assigned date if you can. You can queue for last minutes tickets but seats are obstructed.

Never had a problem in Windjammer. Could always find a seat - often near the window too.

My time dining didn't work particular well imo. Strongly suggest you book online beforehand.

Thanks for the comments/ tips. I look forward to your review.:D

Just a little tip you can add funds to your on board credit five business days before sailing. You will get dollar for dollar,ie $1 OZ gets you $1US put $400 australian dollars and that's a saving of $90 as the rate is now.If you have funds left over will be refunded in australian dollars.You have to contact RCL and speak to Cruise Adminastration.

Regards

Marie

Cheers, I had done this before with X but they have changed it now. I wonder why RCI still pays one for one.

Regards

Marie

Hi Marie is this only for Australian cruises going on back to back from Singapore next month wondering if we can do it on them.

Hi Marie is this only for Australian cruises going on back to back from Singapore next month wondering if we can do it on them.

Hi wotaripper

We did this on the Ocean Princess last year & were given funds back in US$.

I checked with RCL & they do dollar for dollar,but any funds there refunded are paid back in Aust $.Call the cruise line you are going with and ask if you can add on board credit & if they do dollar for doller.

Regards

Marie

Hi wotaripper

We did this on the Ocean Princess last year & were given funds back in US$.

I checked with RCL & they do dollar for dollar,but any funds there refunded are paid back in Aust $.Call the cruise line you are going with and ask if you can add on board credit & if they do dollar for doller.

Regards

Marie

Thanks Marie we are on RCL but I will ring and enquire.