Canada/New England Cruise and Tours

ssbeagle

The one that's for sale is not the one I used. There are lots.

This is the one we used:

http://bostonprivatetours.com/182/boston-harvard-lexington-and-concord/

That is the website I used and I never did see anything for sale. Maybe it's the other one that was listed. They replied very quickly. I'm just surprised I haven't heard from the one in Rhode Island yet. I know it's winter there but you would think I would get something back.

I would expect her to have an out of office. If she doesn't answer by next week, email me at panamacanal at pamandjeff dot net and I will find her contact info.

That is the website I used and I never did see anything for sale. Maybe it's the other one that was listed. They replied very quickly. I'm just surprised I haven't heard from the one in Rhode Island yet. I know it's winter there but you would think I would get something back.

I would expect her to have an out of office. If she doesn't answer by next week, email me at panamacanal at pamandjeff dot net and I will find her contact info.

Thanks, I will do that. I wonder if she becomes a snowbird and moves south for the winter. But you would think she would still answer since it's all computerized.

• 2 weeks later...
We (along with my DB and SIL) did the Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale cruise on the Ruby this year -- it is wonderful!

It is very easy to arrange 'do it yourself' tours. Here's what we did:

Quebec City - DH and I arrived two days early and did the walking tour of Quebec with Tours Voir Quebec. It was excellent and in fact when DB and SIL arrived the next day we walked them thru the tour and shared as much info as we could remember. On our first full day (we had an overnight on the ship and I hope you do to since it gives you more time to explore a beautiful city) we took a Viator tour to Montmorency Falls and Ste. Anne-de- Beaupre. Having already spent 2 1/2 days in Quebec City we enjoyed seeing the countryside (if you don't arrive a couple of days early in Quebec, concentrate your time on seeing the city).

Enjoy!

I want to do a half day tour of the falls and Ste. Anne. Do you have the contact website? I've only seen tours by tours by locals and would rather not research each individual tour operator.

I want to do a half day tour of the falls and Ste. Anne. Do you have the contact website? I've only seen tours by tours by locals and would rather not research each individual tour operator.

Sorry for the late response -

http://www.viator.com/tours/Quebec-City/Half-Day-Trip-to-Montmorency-Falls-and-Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre-from-Quebec/d626-3455T2

• 2 weeks later...